Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:£17.99+ £0.99 shipping

on 18 January 2010
Genius? I think Eddie Izzard maybe one. He is more than a stand up comedian, so different to anything else you will ever watch and that includes Billy Connolly. Dress to Kill and Definate Article are superb. Seriously funny. This is a must buy DVD collection. Eddie is a million miles superior to the likes of McIntyre, Carr, Brand etc...they are completely inferior. If you don't believe me, buy this and see for yourself!
on 20 December 2011
Items were received within 5 days. Box was in good clean condition. This was the first time I have ordered used goods so I was pleasantly surprised when I received them. All the discs look good but as they are a present for someone I haven't played them! Do you think I should? Am I a cheapskate for buying 2nd hand goods as a Christmas present?Eddie Izzard Box Set [DVD]
on 21 January 2017
Price is very good.. but it's not properly in "excellent conditions".. The package of the box is a bit consumed
on 8 September 2014
Nothing really to say.

The best comedian Britain has ever had.
on 17 September 2013
Tis is one of the best purchases I have ever made. Hour upon hour of laughter. Just my sort of humour, where the jokes go on and on and all tie in together
on 23 November 2014
I love his spontaneity, dryness and quirkiness. Right up my street.
on 18 May 2014
funny and easy to watch , makes a nice gift for someone who is into this artist , would recommend it
on 25 February 2015
Excellent
on 8 August 2016
Eddie as always is brilliant. DVDs were good quality. Marked it down as the last disc "Sexie" was missing. Just an empty box.
on 24 January 2010
more than six hours of mainly hilarious fun. something for everyone. you would have to have had a sense of humour bypass not to find something to make you laugh out loud. buy it NOW.