Customer reviews

3,955
Colour: Black|Change
Price:£6.52+ £1.49 shipping

on 2 August 2017
This watch is an excellent time piece light and easy to read.
OK it's not flashy but it's accurate and it gives me all I need in a watch to get me to work on time and meet all my commitments and dates-Thank you Casio!
Regards David
on 30 August 2017
This watch was bought for my wife and she quickly realised that the light does not illuminate the whole face so that only the digits nearest the light are visible. Apart from this slight deficiency, she is pleased with the watch.
on 14 March 2017
Back to basics. Does exactly what it says on the tin / box. I've always loved Casio watches. Nicely packaged and arrived in good time.
on 1 June 2017
Not what I would normally wear, but a perfect watch that ticks all the boxes for a festival! Saves taking my smart watch, and if my phone looses charge then I still have the time and an alarm and other things....
Looks cool. Arrived promptly.
on 18 July 2017
You can't expect it to be the best, but for the price it's great! The strap is comfortable and the added features (stopwatch, date, alarm) are a nice touch.
I haven't exactly been through WW3 with it; but from what I can tell, it's pretty strong.
on 22 August 2017
I love these watches, they're virtually bomb proof and almost disposable at the price. I never thought about it, but so many people comment on my "retro" watch..... Seems I'm a style icon after all!
on 11 May 2015
I spend my day as an interior designer moving furniture and painting, so I needed something simple but bright. This is perfect. Brightly coloured, very easy to use and not expensive at all. Might get a few other colours now.
review image
on 9 August 2017
It was a pleasure to set this watch up for my son. A couple of minutes' work and he has a watch that's damn near bombproof. Mine were utterly reliable when I used them. Everything you need and nothing you don't.
on 8 June 2017
Very impressed with this watch for the price I paid it's very good quality. It looks good and is very accurate. I bought it for work so I don't mess my best watch up, now they all want one. Love the bright colour too , any age can wear this I'm over 40 , fab x
on 3 August 2017
Appears exactly the same as those I wore back in my youth. Wanted something as a stop-gap until I can get around to getting my expensive sports watch repaired and this is perfect for the job. Includes stopwatch, alarm and light.