Customer reviews

on 8 August 2017
Forget electronic cleverness - This product has the reassuring click of an old-fashioned switch. What's not to like?
on 17 August 2017
First of all, great customer service. I had an issue and they took care of it right away.Love this. This is my third purchase. Nice thank you gift!! It was perfect for the occasion thank you These are really cool Good price and it works I am so pleased with this product Very good condition for the price
on 28 October 2014
Great little device - did what it said it would do. No problems with resolution on a large VC screen either used for VCs or laptop presentations, which is what I am using it for in my office. Don't know why the manufacturer chose the awful greenish colour though. It would have been better if it was a nice matt black. Small point which does not detract from the performance of this little switch. Highly recommended.
on 25 August 2017
Good solid well built switch.
on 26 April 2017
GOOD
on 29 January 2015
Worked a treat saving time with computer work.
on 8 May 2007
I was also looking for a way to have my Xbox 360 and PC connected to the same screen. Went into a computer store and it was going to cost me £50. Looked on here and found this product and it was £8.99 with delivery. Thought it was definately worth a try.

Ordered it on a Sunday, and it came on the Tuesday, and it was standard delivery so cannot complain at the service.

Plugged it in, turned everything on, and it worked really well. Extremely easy to set up, and overall a really good product.

I read the other reviews of this product, and made sure I had the high quality cable going from the switch to the screen, and the not so good quality cable going from the switch to the PC. Have an excellent picture on the Xbox, and a very good one on the PC, has a slight blur to it, but doesn't make any real difference to the picture, as I am more interested in getting the best quality picture on the Xbox.

So if you need a cheap, and easy solution to have two things plugged into a screen (Xbox and PC), I definately recommend this product.
on 11 June 2007
I was surprised to find a switch box like this for so little money, so I snapped it up.

When I hooked my computer up to my monitor via the box I was disappointed at first, as I got a ghost image across the screen. I experimented with several ways of connecting the cables and eventually found it was the cheap cable I bought at the same time, and by using a different cable the problem was resolved.

Now I'm very happy with the product, but be aware you need good quality cables, as other reviewers have also found.

The cable I ordered was the £1.99 Cabling4Less 2m SVGA Monitor Cable (M-M) by Cabling4Less from Aquarius Computers
on 11 June 2017
works perfect,wouldn't be happier Oh yeah I like this product. This product looks and works good I give it a three-star rating or four star rating. If this is the product you've been looking for then look no further this works and looks very good. The product came in a very nice decent/packaging/box. I had no issues with the seller and the shipping was quite reasonable and on time. If you thought about buying this product but not sure let me put your mind at ease buy saying it will be more than likely what you're wanting or looking for at a reasonable price. If you need more than one I recommend you go ahead by two. So don't worry go ahead and click add to cart and keep on shopping. And as always if it isnt from Amazon.com you probably paid too much. I feel this is an excellent value As described, and delivered before expected delivery date. product is fine. It is the best choice for me to buy the same product, the price is also, these are worth it and when I do not have any problems, I am super satisfied with it.
on 29 October 2011
I found this in Maplins and thought would be the cure to using my work PC and my Home PC on a one AOC 22inch monitor.
Sadly didn't work out as well as I though as optinum resolution on was on my high spec home PC with the monitor is 1920x1080 and the VG 46 didn't like that. Research discovered is limited in resolution support, this meant my PC wouldn't talk to the monitor with this switch in the middle as only worked with lower resolution settings. The work Laptop was fine except resolution match wasn't perfect.

So whilst I didn't find it was suitable for my electronnics I am sure others with lower resolution requirements will be very happy.