Customer reviews

on 9 November 2013
Bought this for my daughter when she was 2. It was a bit big for her at the time but it turn into one of the most loved toys in six months. The tricycle has a very good build quality compared to the plastic ones.

Only downside is the two screws under the seat, for some reason, designed to be hand tightened (comes with larger dials rather than nuts). So I hand tightened them and started to use the tricycle. At the end of the first ride of about 30 mins, one of the dials was missing the other was completely lose. It gets loser however tight I make it so it sometimes requires a service break midway through the ride.

In any case, I still recommend this product, just keep an eye on the screws.
on 9 August 2017
My grandson loves it.
on 21 February 2017
Brilliant little tricycle - sturdy and colourful.
on 9 September 2017
The broke on first ride and a screw was missing
on 13 September 2017
this item doesnt work i bought for my grandaugther and it is rubbish
on 14 November 2013
I bought this trike for my 6yr old daughter who is under weight due to a rare metabolic condition, i bought this for her to strengthen her leg muscles which are under developed, she seemed to struggle at first to cycle around the flat but everytime she uses it she cycles for longer periods and loves using it, I would definately recommend this trike for its value and size.
on 7 March 2013
Fantastic little tricycle. Our son is just 2, the only bikes available are plastic and not very stong. This is a sturdy bike as our son is tall for his age, its ideal. Strongly recommend, he loves it.
on 6 December 2013
Was looking for a sturdy first tricycle for two and a half year old grandson with a kamikaze attitude to speed and safety. This fits the bill perfectly. Sturdy, simply constructed and very stable which many more expensive ones I looked at weren't.
I would recommend this product.
on 5 June 2013
Very fast delivery, lovely looking trike - great colours, however this trike is constantly falling apart, from the bolts coming loose under the seat & the bolts that hold the front tyre together! My husband is constantly fixing it!!
on 22 March 2013
I had bought a tricycle for my 2 year old with a parent stick and clutch. It was so rubbish. I got this and it is fabulous! It is big so some 2 year olds may struggle but lovely and solid and the platform on the back means your friends can ride too! Even my 7 year old loves it!