on 2 January 2016
Expensive for a cake tin only to be used at Christmas, however, I made lots of impressive looking Christmas tree bundt cakes for family and friends this Christmas, and shall continue to do so over the Christmases to come. So all in all I think it's worth the investment. Very happy indeed and I'm looking to buy one I can use all year round.

I never had any issues with my cakes sticking, as I sprayed the tin liberally with spray oil.
on 26 April 2017
Delighted with this tin. I've wanted one since Nigella Lawson baked her snowy Christmas cake in it several years ago. Very good quality so should last a lifetime, I hope! I haven't used it yet so cannot confirm how easy it is to get the cake out after baking. The pattern is intricate so I plan on using a bake release spray.
on 2 October 2016
Adore these tins, already had the 6" 9" and 12" and wanted this size for a wedding cake I was making. Turns out beautiful cakes everytime and washes up like a dream- will be great for Christmas
on 4 December 2015
This is my second Nordic cake pan having seen Nigella Lawson make one. I was very scared when it can to turning the cake out. I was stunned slid out very easy so wish I could post a pic of my finished cake. Ok I know the cake pans are expensive but to my mind they are worth every penny. So much so father Christmas is bringing me two more
on 10 January 2016
Long delivery time and arrived at the later of the two dates advised quality not perfect had a small chip/ scratch expected perfect quality at this price appears to be a second
on 6 January 2013
After watching Nigella make her Spruced Up Vanilla Cake i had always wanted to make it. At last i found a seller for this cake tin and am very pleased with it. The tin is very strong and sturdy and will last for years. Being very well sculpted it gives great definition to the finished cake......just make sure you grease the tin very well and you'll have no problems turning it out.
I made 6 cakes (for friends and family) using this tin over Christmas and got perfect results everytime.
Highly recommended.
on 24 December 2015
Having watched Nigella make bundt cake, I thought this is easier to make than it looks! The pine forest tin exceeded my expectations as I've made a bundt cake twice and both times, I was able to get the baked cake out no problem! Highly recommend this baking ware.
on 25 November 2014
I did Jamie's Sticky Toffee Pudding in this one for a dinner party filled with sauce and it was a triumph. Even I had to sit back and look at it for a while before I cut into it! A solid heavy non stick tin, despite all the little tree baubel shapes it came out perfectly. Expensive but oh so xmassy! will be used with delight for many years I'm sure.
on 3 December 2015
Have wanted this tin for a long time and am very pleased with my purchase.. Cakes come out cleanly and the bake is good.
on 4 January 2014
Like others I've held off buying this tin because of the cost. Finally purchased before Christmas and made the festive vanilla cake. Cake baked perfectly and didn't not stick at all. A dust of icing sugar transformed the cake into something that looked far more professional than I would normally be capable of baking!