on 24 July 2017
These boots Fit in the foot, very tight over the calf but the real reason I am writing the review is that I am disappointed, I have had 6 pairs of UGG boots over the years so when I found these at this price I ordered Black and Chestnut in 2016.
I have not worn them very often, however, went out yesterday in dry weather and it started to rain ??? when I took them off my trousers were covered in chestnut dye. This has never happened before.
on 20 February 2016
Warmest boots ever. Don't need socks even in cold weather. very snug fit. I have used the boot protector with mine and they have stayed really nice for the few months I have had them
on 24 November 2015
Bought as a present for my daughter. Lovely boots, great price and with free delivery absolutely perfect. I might say too that the boots arrived well before I expected them. Brilliant !!!!
on 22 October 2015
The right boot was fine. The left boot was very tight over the ankle and bridge of foot. I believe the stitching in the boot was defective.
on 18 September 2017
I love my Uggs!
on 6 January 2015
Great boots but huge import charges may apply (plaza sports in my case) it does now say charges will apply but the actual charge is more. On top of the cost of the boots plus £26 postage I was charged £ 47.14 to recieve them!!!!! It would of been cheaper and quicker to buy direct from uggs UK which I usually do. I just wanted to make sure people are aware of this before buying as you may find its not quite the great deal you thought you were getting. My advice would be to check costs before I wish I had. Boots are lovely though very comfy.

Update as had not really worn them much when I got them. I don't believe these are real sorry. Good copies but not genuine uggs I fear 😢 I will only buy direct from uggs now.
on 17 May 2016
The most comfortable and warm boots I own. Once you try genuine Uggs you will never go back. I wasted years and money buying cheap boots that never lasted and made my feet sweat.
on 1 April 2017
Really disappointed - bought these last September, started wearing them about 3 weeks ago as my old pair finally gave up on me ( after two years usage )

Quality is poor as one already has a hole in !

Not the quality expected and experienced by ugh in past.

For the cost and the name this is very disappointing
on 11 March 2016
Fantastic price for a great pair of boots.
on 1 August 2017
Absolutely terrible experience. I purchased a pair of black uggs which cost me alot of money, when I realised only after a few months I noticed the shoes were turning green and started to fray. I reported my problem to Ugg and they did not accept the photos I had taken and made me post my shoes to them. The lady said if they are found to be faulty I would receive another pair of thr boots. Reluctantly I sent them off but to my surprise I did not hear one word from them. Upon lodging a complaint I received an email to say that they had confirmed my boots were faulty. However they then stated that they could not send me another pair of shoes and would offer me a refund of the sale price. I continued to dispute the case and asked for my boots to be returned however after a week they confirmed they had threw my shoes away. They suggested I buy some more uggs online however the same style of boots were an extra £50 to what I had paid. Absolutely disgusting scam they have tried to set up and their customer service was beyond a joke. There was no way I could buy an adequate replacement. I was ignored several times, spoken to rudely and called the wrong name where they had copied a response they had sent to another customer. I would suggest anyone thinking of spending money on uggs doesnt as you only lose them and your money 6 months later. Absolutely shocking for what i thought would be a reputable company.