on 6 March 2014
To be honest I bought this when I read the reviews! This doesn't smell awesome as other people said and the smell is something like normal soap! will not last long and is going to be finished in maximum four weeks! however makes your skin quite soft .... This is all I can say!
on 24 January 2012
A wonderful fresh and very personal perfum. i love it. the lather too is plentiful and the product lasts for ages and ages. wonderful service
on 25 April 2010
Everything was perfect, the whole process including oeder, payment & delivery was executed in 72 hours, spot on service !!
on 25 May 2014
It's just what you expect from Aramis, good lather in the shower, doesn't sting in my eyes, and that great scent last forever. Pity I couldn't find it a bit cheaper, but if it keeps the wife happy, then so am I.
on 28 May 2013
I first found this Aramis product in New York many years ago and have never managed to find it here, even in stores that stock a good range of Aramis products, so I was delighted to find it via Amazon. It's a very light, refreshing fragrance, subtle and not overpowering, perfect for the shower.
on 24 April 2013
Fast delivery well packaged, what do you say about a body shampoo this is my own personal favourite it as a clean fresh smell that lasts all day not like many others that fade in a couple of hours I love it.
on 14 February 2014
I have used Aramis for years off and on. The body shampoo is excellent, lovely scent and lathers up well. Makes a change to find a men's body shampoo that does. Girlfriend loves the scent.
on 16 June 2013
My husband is allergic to most men's products except Aramis and you can't buy this body shampoo in the shops these days. It is wonderful to be able to get it through Amazon.
on 27 July 2014
I have used this product for years, normally bought from department stores, excellent delivery and best price I have paid for a long time.
on 22 June 2014
Well it is 'made in Britain' my current theme and I have been using it for many years as I just love Aramis its my signature

See one answered question