Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

1,513

on 29 June 2013
Bought a pack of 6 for a digital radio back in March. Using the Energizer ACCU recharge Universal recharger bought at the same time I accepted that the charge time for the medium size 'C' batteries would be fairly long. It is-i.e. several hours- with four batteries or two batteries at a time but that's not a problem. I find, however, that in use with the medium sized DAB radio ( which takes 6 batteries at a time) the batteries only last 4 or 5 weeks with the radio only being used about one hour a day in the mornings. This is disappointing as standard non rechargeable batteries lasted at least 4 times as long. These batteries need recharging far more often than I thought they would-hence only a the 3 star rating.
on 8 November 2017
Great batteries for my Roberts Radio.I have found that Energizer are superior batteries in the non recharegable ones, so decided to pay the extra for the rechargable ones and an Energizer charger. I charged them fully on receipt and they are still going strong in my radio. This has been on for most of the mornings and sometimes the afternoons too - for several weeks now - so I am very pleased; so far there is no sign of them fading. The only downside was they seemed to take ages to arrive.
on 7 November 2016
These were purchased to power a portable dab radio which is often left in the car away from its charger. These batteries power the radio for a really long time on a full charge and unlike other rechargeable batteries I've used they seem to keep their charge for a long time even when they've not been used for a while.
on 12 November 2017
I'm glad rechargeable batteries exist! I have 4 children and a huge amount of toys and gadget between them. This particular brand last a very long time and is very god value for money. I will definitely buy again this size and other sizes as well!
I feel I'm doing a bit of good to the planet by using this kind of batteries....
on 22 December 2015
Very good quality of batteries. I use these batteries on a daily basis in a wireless keyboard. They are quick to recharge with energizers quick charger and last a very long time. Some of the best batteries you can get for the money.
on 16 May 2017
These are good batteries,although I wish I bought Duracell instead. Duracell are meant to last longer.I feel they have lasted longer than standard batteries I have used previously though. They are also much cheaper than anywhere else. At my local Argos they are £12.99.So I have saved over £6.00.I bought these for £5.54.What a bargain!
on 13 February 2016
Good quality rechargeable batteries. Take 1 hour to charge with my energizer quick charger and last for ages. I would highly reccommend these over unbranded batteries as unbranded batteries tend to have overstated capacities and sometimes regulations are not followed so they could be a safety hazard.
on 16 June 2017
OK OK I posted incorrectly. Note to self ensure you write a review after you double checked that the batteries are in the correct way!!!! Work OK thanks
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 July 2017
Not a lot to say really, there are, as the name suggests genuine Energizer batteries. I purchased them for my cordless phones as the existing batteries had given up after many years and I wanted a quality brand to replace them. These have charged as expected and appear to be lasting well.
on 25 May 2017
Bought these for a mamas and papas bouncy chair for my new born, charged from my Nitecore D4 smart charger (one at a time!) took a while but thats not the batteries fault.

So far worked well, I have other Energizer rechargable and they seem reliable.