Customer reviews

1,976
Size: Pack of 6|Change

on 19 March 2017
I just spent 20 mins looking for my review only to realise I had not written one yet!.

I bought these on the 27th December 2016. I am still yet to use them! I clean my shaver every 3-4 days. I am STILL on the one that came in the box!. These units seem to last a fair while and I have no sign as of yet of the one I am using drying up, I even cleaned my shaver every day for about a week to test it. Worked every time. I will never wet shave again while Braun make these systems. I am THAT impressed overall.

Like others have said, if you only the cleaner use twice a week 3 packs could easily last 9 months, As I type this I am still showing the full light on the one that came in it - and it's nearly 3 months now!
on 11 August 2017
Not too much you can say about this, except my husband uses a new one each month, as per instructions, and when you see the state of it at the end of that month, you can see why !, I would have thought leaving it in the same solution for too long, would probably ruin your shaver, changing frequently can only prolong the life of the shaver.
on 7 March 2017
Love using my razor with this cleaner. Really freshens it up and no more flushing under running taps and using those little brushes that were always lost! A bit costly over time but I don't run the cleaning cycle as often as the razor tells me to do it - saves money.
on 11 October 2016
OK - they're expensive but they certainly do keep your Braun clean, fresh and correctly lubricated. it's really worthwhile buying a couple of boxes at a time to avoid running out too
on 3 June 2017
I do like the result these refills deliver in making my shaver feel like new and fresh etc, however as with ALL Braun products they are expensive and probably a bit of a luxury when you could just rinse the shaver under a tap...
on 6 September 2017
It's expensive stuff, so a multi-buy saved a little bit of money. I don't use it every day like the manual (manufacturer) would like you to, but when you do use it, it freshens and cleans the shaver head very well.
on 9 April 2017
Product essential for a clean good shave, but I can remember the time when youcould buy 4 cartridges for £12, now its £17 -and tha's the best price avaalble.. Seems a bt lke printer and printer's ink syndrome..
on 9 July 2017
There is no question that these help keep your razor clean and I am getting some decent longevity out of them. As long as Braun keeps making them I will keep buying them. Installation is easy, as is getting rid of them.
on 25 June 2017
Tried using alternatives but these work far better and my shave is better for the clean, if you keep them closed when with the original cap when not in use they will last a long time so the cost of use is negligible.
on 3 August 2017
Quick and efficient service from the supplier. The product "does what it says on the tin" and works well, but a bit expensive.