Customer reviews

Price:£11.00+ Free shipping

on 21 March 2014
After trying the next size down in the Doc Johnson Classic Butt Plug series, I decided that I wanted something a little more filling... So I ordered this.

The build quality is amazing and the material is soft and flexible, while still holding its shape. The tapered end makes insertion easy and the flared base prevents any problems.

Be warned, however, this is quite a step up from the beginner's sizes. You really do have to relax and take some time to get it in, otherwise you will be pushing things too far.

As a side note, cleaning is really, really easy. Just soap and hot water makes it seem as good as new.
In conclusion, a really great plug and well worth your money, and I can't wait to try the larger one!
on 18 October 2015
This seems just right for me. I soon got used to its size and it's nice and comfortable once inserted. Can be worn for ages without worries about it disappearing inside or popping out. My only reservation is the slightly unpleasant smell of the anti-bacterial material from which it is made. But then, it doesn't spend too much time near my nose!
on 21 December 2014
girlfriend likes it! take it steady to begin with though.
on 25 November 2015