HG Mould Spray
Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£4.69+ Free shipping

on 26 June 2017
Seeing is believing. Have you ever watched a product video and thought that isn't possibly as good as they make out? well I did just that, having watched a ytube vid on this product not a promotional one just someone using it I thought really? My mould problem has been unsightly for years with no product coming anywhere near getting rid of it. One wipe of this? Yes I have to say it works. I mean it really works. It really seemed impossible but a wipe and the mould actually disappeared. It does have a strong smell and ventilation is needed on application. The smell does not linger. It did not take any paint off with it unlike other products I have used. It worked on matt painted ceilings, tiling, wooden window frames, the washing machine rubber seal and bathroom paint. I was hoping that the product was worth the money and it is. I would and have recommended this product to others as the go to mould spray, buy this one before you try any others.
on 21 August 2017
This stuff is lethal and will get the job done; but when I say lethal I am not joking - it can kill you - the chlorine content in it is extremely high - so if you are going to use this make sure that your nose and mouth are covered and that you have easy access to an area which does not contain the fumes from the spray. You won't be able to use the area that you have sprayed for about 24 hours at least so bear that in mind of you are using it in a bedroom or such - sleep somewhere else. Other than that, it is very affective and does the job.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 January 2017
Excellent product, works really fast....it took only 35 minutes to clear the mould on my ceiling.
review imagereview image
on 29 April 2017
My god! This is amazing! I have had a bathroom that was covered in black mould. On the walls, tiles, ceiling, windows and door. It had been there for years and the landlord and council wouldn't help. I had tried everything except the expensive mould man to pop round and empty my pocket for a possible failure. No amount of mould paint, PVA glue hack or bathroom paint stopped it. (I put 6 layers of mould paint on, didn't make a difference) Then a friend told me about this spray and it's a MIRACLE! 1 spray! ONE and in 20 MINUTES what had been taking me years was accomplished in less then half and hour. I've not had to put another layer in in 2 WEEKS! And this is on Everything where mould was.
I have my Bathroom back and I would HIGHLY recommend this to anybody for anywhere there is mould!.
Only downside which is not a big deal is once sprayed try not to go into the room for a fair few hours as a bleach smell is very strong.
But from that IT IS A MIRICLE SPRAY!!
on 16 November 2017
This spray works brilliantly, I sprayed it on the mould on the grouting in my shower, left it for half an hour and then rinsed it off. All the newer mould came off instantly. There were two patches that had been there a while and a bit of mould remained, so I resprayed and also scrubbed it and now all the mould is gone. So I will definitely keep a bottle on hand and spray as soon as I see any mould, as if you do it in the earlier stages of mould it doesn't take any effort at all to remove it.

I also had some mould on the wall in one of my bedrooms, which I had tried, without success to remove, so I sprayed this on the wall and now all that mould is gone too. It's a white wall and this spray contains some bleach, so I suppose if you sprayed it on a coloured wall, you might have to touch up the paint work afterwards. But on my wall, the spray has left no marks at all and you would never know the mould had ever been there.

In the past, I have used the Dettol Mould and Mildew Remover, which was completely ineffectual. This spray is a million times more effective.
on 5 November 2017
Well worth the wait.The mould spray was ordered but after 5 days it had not arrived ,contacted the seller who replied straight away stating it had been posted via royal mail; and asked to wait a few more days arrived a week later.
I have had tiles in my bathroom for 8 yrs and due to hard water the grout discolors often,Ii have tried everything to revive them mut to no avail after hours of scrubbing i had resorted to scraping the old grout out and re grouting 3 times in total which is a long hard process.
The mould spray arrived used and left for 30 minutes and the majority of mould etc had gone a 2nd spray removed a few stubborn stains.
Fantastic
Just be aware as the fumes are strong follow the guidelines and have a well ventilated room.
on 22 December 2017
This is a very good product and much better than anything you can find in a supermarket. However, don't expect any miracles after the first use as you either have to scrub and scrub or rinse and repeat for it to deliver the expected results.
I initially bought it thinking of saving myself the money for the 'professional cleaning' my landlord demanded when leaving the flat, but if you are in a similar situation I would recommend you start early with the whole process!!!

All in all, I still recommend it and would definitely buy it again!
on 29 January 2018
Amazing stuff, excellent quality and perfect for anyone who either cannot be bothered to rub it off or maybe would have difficulty in doing so due to physical limitations. In either scenario, no rubbing required. Just spray it on, leave it for about 5 minutes and all the nasty mould will disappear. The only negative aspect of using it is the smell. It does smell very strongly of bleach, which tends to linger in the room for about a day. Use with the window open and leave it open to ventilate the room for a day or two. It's still a high quality 5-star item even with the bleachy pong.
on 2 March 2018
Actually a miracle worker. We had a very inconsiderate friend living with us for a year to help him out of a tough situation and he returned the favour by refusing to ventilate the bathroom with the extractor fan, resulting in lots of black mould along our sealant. My fiancé and I were devastated as our bathrooms used to be immaculately white. I tried everything to get the mould off - bleach, vinegar, baking soda, toothpaste and every cleaning product under the sun! HG Mould Spray is incredible. I sprayed it on and left it for half an hour and you could already see a huge difference. I think I reapplied the spray 3-4 times over a 9 hour period, and the results speak for themselves. Absolutely fantastic! No scrubbing needed, just spray it on and leave it.
The spray is very very strong and I would suggest ensuring your bathroom (or whichever room you are using it on) is well ventilated. I made the mistake of not doing this with the first application and found it really did affect my airway and make my eyes water. If you've got young kids, maybe take them out for the day while this gets to work and leave a couple of windows open in the house.

24 hours later, however, the fumes were gone and my bathrooms were gorgeous! I did another application after these photos were taken and even the tiny parts of mould left have now been eradicated. Wonderful stuff!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 October 2017
Really great product. I’ve tried all sorts to get the black off my bathroom tile grout, steam clean, scrubbing with various products etc. This product is amazing and works a charm! And it’s so easy to use, it couldn’t be simpler. It even helped reduce black marks on the ceiling edges b
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image