TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 July 2016
brought for my wife as she needed somthing cheap for a day to day perfume. Did not to waste her expensive ones, can't really go wrong with CK she likes this alot, lasts for around 4hours before the smell dums down a little.

Mike
review imagereview imagereview image
VINE VOICEon 10 May 2016
Much to my surprise, my wife liked this. Usually she goes for some really expensive brands, Poeme by Lancome, Issey Miyake - good to find something that is an amazon bargain! Considering that the 100ml version isn't that much more expensive than the 50ml, and that it is (currently) under £20, you can't go wrong.
The Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau De Parfum 100ml, arrived with 2 days and was packaged very well, perfect for a gift!

This Parfum is one of my all time favorite, and although I had one already, I could not resist buying another due to the great price!

Very refreshing, not over-powering, light, sensual and long lasting scent. Great quality in a large 100ml bottle. Great for a gift or even to treat yourself.

Great price, Nicely packaged, Excellent delivery and service from seller.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 January 2018
The smell is amazing, a bright freshness with an everyday spice/muskiness. It came very quickly and I love the price! I bought this for my Mum instore last Christmas and as I loved the scent so much, I ordered one for myself, a perfume anyone would enjoy and a great gift.
on 21 January 2016
I agree with the negative views it really isn't a perfume as after the first spray it's not noticeable by anyone of my colleagues or myself. I sprayed both my skin and clothes and there was no difference. It's sad really as it was a little present for myself I hoped to enjoy all year.
on 21 August 2016
How I love this perfume...one of my 'signature' ones. I have since ordered a second one - just so that I dont run out! Wonderful service and packaging....many thanks to all concerned. I'll be back!
on 10 March 2017
It's one of my favourite perfume . I wasn't sure if it was genuine one when I bought it. I can definitely confirm that it is genuine and great price too
on 13 May 2017
Bought this as it was on offer very nice Parfum Spray would recommend this to anyone looking for a different fragrance to wear
on 20 May 2017
Beautiful. Love the fragrance . Your price is amazing . Delighted with it and it looks good.
on 11 October 2017
My wife was delighted - if a little surprised that I hadn't bought what I got her before - with her birthday present. It arrived the day before 'required'.