Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Price:£2.90+ Free shipping

on 26 October 2008
They looked so much like the comfortable headphones that the ipod has, and when i got them they look like them but they have many defects, even though they haven't broke on me yet they are uncomfortable in the ear and they keep falling out of my ear too. If only i could find some jelly bits for the end they would be perfect in fitting and comfertableness but they dont do either
on 9 November 2010
Brought these a while back and I am very happy with them.
Wouldnt hesitate to buy from this company again!
on 26 May 2009
I bought these just over a month ago, and I've already blown them out. Not for heavy users, but probably okay for occasional use.
on 11 August 2009
I bought my ear phones a while ago, I use them every day, they still work, they have not blown yet . The cable is long enough. But, the ear piece are not a very good fit and they keep falling out of my ears ! They are cheap and cheerful, you get what you pay for, these ear phones are low price & low quality !
on 29 June 2010
Had these for about 5 months before they broke. I use them every day so not too bad when you think about it, but still expected better quality than I got.
on 22 May 2013
What can I say ? I have had them for a fortnight and one ear phone has ceased to work. They may be cheap as chips but they have not impressed in terms of durability - mainly because they are not durable at all. It's not like I've been wearing them when I've been doing extreme sports or anything either, just everyday use. Not good at all I'm afraid.
on 20 June 2012
Really cheap and seem to last ages. I have been very happy with this economical choice.
on 15 January 2016