Customer reviews

on 9 August 2010
Don't buy! Not only is my appliance very noisy and temperature control poor, but arranging a maintenance visit is a nightmare. You are passed from one person to another, arrangements are cancelled at the last moment and the service engineers (a different one every visit) disagree with the technical back up team and do their own (wrong) thing. Because of the unreliability I have taken out an extended warranee - and the service continues as before! Think I shall cut my losses and change my freezer at the end of this warrantee period.
on 13 January 2010
I have had nothing but trouble with this fridge freezer - The last call out cost me over 300 pounds to replace the ice maker and electronics - Pay a little more for a more reliable product.
on 12 October 2012
I have had this fridge freezer for 6 years - it has cost me about £450 in repairs - I have had to cut my losses and it is now breaking down again - will have to look for a new fridge freezer.