on 17 August 2011
My daughter 2 1/2 loves Maisy so I bought this game as a change from the Orchard Toys games. I find it rather confusing and like the other reviewer only play the colours not the numbers. Also the layout of the "course" is confusing. My daughter happily plays all the Orchard Toys number games (Spotty dog, Crocodile, Ladybirds etc)and as a game I find them much better thought out and easier to understand what is needed, and she has picked them up really quickly. It is a pity as she loves Maisy and this game is very colourful, but I just wish the actual playability was better.
on 30 January 2010
My son loves Maisy, and I thought it is the time to start playing with this kind of games, he is 3,5.
We only play it with the colors, though he knows the numbers, but the counting makes it kind of difficult and slow for him. With the colors it is really fast and fun.
Durable, he can put the game together before we start playing.
on 19 December 2012
bought as a gift for my 18mth old nephew, although he may be a bit young to play it at the moment.