Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 4 June 2017
How did film not get better ratings? Its one of those which slipped past the reviewers and a real gem.

The film was recommended to me by a lesbian friend who saw it at University the it was blindly picked up at the DVD store. She had no idea what it was about but by our luck she managed to find an enjoyable, realistic film about straight and gay relationships.

Its a comedy and a feel good film. I am not spoiling it by telling you that. Its funny, makes you feel warm inside and left me with a smile on my face.

For two hours it certainly is worth the time ti view and if you don't end up smiling then, ask for your money back.
on 4 March 2017
Still one of my most favourite movies. Such a wonderful film; I fully recommend it! This movie is about compassion, finding true love; perhaps even your soul mate and moving on. Witty, charming and hilarious. I highly recommend this! Brilliant delivery and the DVD is in top condition. Thank you!
VINE VOICEon 22 November 2016
Very much enjoyed this film. Nice to have some good old fashioned romance without all the bedroom scenes. Uplifting. All the cast do a fine job, especially the two female leads Only, slight, downside, I can't always make out what the 'father' figure is saying.
on 5 September 2017
I really likes this film funny and serious in parts glad it worked out in the end!
on 13 April 2016
Got it for a friend who over it.
on 6 August 2017
Some good acting from Lena Headey and Matthew Goode and a few funny moments but wouldn't re-watch it.
on 16 March 2017
great film and came first service fantastic
on 29 August 2017
A very enjoyable British film with a "feel good factor"
on 18 July 2017
My new favourite film.
on 28 November 2009
This is a charming love story with a few twists and turns along the way. I first saw in broadcast in the USA and this DVD was a "must have" when I came back to England.