Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

Size: 1.5 L|Change

on 8 February 2012
For the price, this jug is excellent. I was expecting it to be made out of glass (it's not) so was initially a little disappointed. However having used it a few times now, I prefer the fact that it is very light and not likely to get chipped easily (I smashed my last glass one!). A very good buy, it also has every measurement you could think of on it.
on 29 September 2011
Finally a measuring jug with marks I can read.
It covers Fluid ounces, Pints, Cups, Liter's, ML, Sugar, Flour and Raisins.
Excellent!
on 14 January 2012
I've been after a measuring jug with more specific measurements and also wanted something dishwasher-safe and of a decent size. This bad boy ticks all those boxes plus it seems pretty robust and offers 'cup' measurements - a real bonus when getting recipes from the internet.
on 10 March 2013
I live in the U.S. but have many British cookbooks. I was looking for a measuring jug marked in Imperial volume units so I wouldn't have to try to remember how to convert them in my head from Imperial to U.S. This fits the bill -- it's the right size and shape, it's lightweight, it's inexpensive and it is also marked in metric so I could be sure that the measurements in pints and fluid ounces were really imperial and not American.
on 15 March 2011
This measuring jug is a good shape for storing in a cupboard and has very clear useful markings.
Have been looking around for one just like this one for some time after the painted lettering wore
off my very old one.
on 26 May 2012
Oh, this thing I love. All the metrics you could possibly need. Easy to read as well as to handle. Feels great in my hand. Very light. If it would happen that It would break or something I'll be sure to update this.
on 4 February 2013
Clearly labelled. Would have been 5 stars when it first arrived. However, in less than a year microfractures in the brittle plastic caused a leak and the end of usefulness. Disappointing.
on 16 June 2011
The one advantage that this one has over others is that it is taller and slimmer. If you think that is not important - think again.
If you use it to boil milk in a microwave oven it has further to go up the jug before it boils over!!!! Well recommended.
on 23 October 2012
Positive: you can measure just about anything in any scale. Dishwasher proof - important to me as my previous jug had all its markings washed off and so was unusable.
Negative: fussy, you can be overwhelmed by the amount of detail. Most disappointingly, the ml. scale is not detailed enough, for example to measure 180 ml you need to guess between 2 points. Precise measurement is important to my cooking so for me this a major fault.
All round though, it's solid and looks like it'll last forever.
on 16 January 2016
2 HUGE problems in addition to what others say. A) They use the most awful stickers both on the base and on the side. The one on the bottom fragments (intentionally) so you can't get it off. The one on the side leaves glue all over the jug. I was stupid enough to use alcohol to try and remove it and it removed the measurement markers! I mean they haven't even made them permanent? Just with Alcohol!!!!

I can also now expect it (from other reviews) to crack (microfacture) and melt in the microwave.

German Engineering? Either the Germans are not what they were or this is from Taiwan in the 70s.

AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!