Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Christmas with Elvis Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Dazer II
Price:£37.95+ £4.48 shipping

on 21 April 2017
A vital bit of kit for me as dogs of any breed shape or size get in attack mode when they see me limping along. A quick press of the Dazer from within my pocket just pulls the dogs up and stops their desire to attack me; Don't go anywhere without it now I have one.
Tyna the seller are a first class storefront backing their product to the hilt in case of any issues - thank you Richard for your amazing service and support for giving me peace of mind with the Dazer
on 1 April 2017
Good price from this supplier
on 22 October 2017
useless thing, just a waste of money
on 24 January 2016
About two years now and Still haven't seen a dog that doesn't run away from it. I bought a second one as we lost the first one, The next day we found the first one, typical.
on 6 April 2016
As a postie, these are issued by the Post Office, they have helped me escape many times!!
on 29 July 2017
I have trained the foxes to leave the badgers alone ; great product.
on 17 May 2013
Bought this product in the vain hope that it would - at least - distract two bored dogs from barking when neighbour left them alone for hours on end. Didn't work for me unfortunately :(
on 14 June 2012
I have a few training issues with my dogs that needed some intensive work. One is a rather frenetic barker at every thing that goes on outside whilst in the house, and barks with excitement when going for a walk, or to a show, etc. which I really need to curtail. The other is an entire male adolescent who is now starting to respond to concentrated testosterone levels from other dogs by posturing at dog shows!

The Dazer certainly works on the barker! When she is barking, I quickly press the button whilst saying "Quiet!". By her reaction, a held tilt, pricked ears, and immediate silence, I know she has heard it. The Dazer breaks through her concentration better than my voice and any amount of shouting can. When she stops the bark, she receives immediate praise.

I know the male can hear it, and again, I believe it will break his concentration - which is what you really want when trying to alter a negative behavior. I've not had the opportunity to use it in situ and for the behavior I am trying to curb because we have not been on the show circuit since taking delivery. But, I have every confidence it will do the job.

I've seen other dogs who are near mine respond in different ways to the use when we are out. Some will give calming signals - turning head, licking lips, or turning away bodily, others will do the head tilt and inquisitive face.
I've only ever used it once in a sustained way. That was on a dog who was attacking another. It had no effect on the attacking dog (compressed air broke the attack and sent her off tail between legs). But on some of the surrounding non combative dogs the Dazer actually had them dispersing.

Based on what I have seen I don't think I would trust the Dazer as an infallible deterrent to an attacking dog - unless it is feral and not used to people. Even then I wouldn't trust it completely. But, as a training tool that for the most part breaks through the intense concentration of the behavior at the moment, it is brilliant. It gives you a chance to correct, and re-enforce with praise.
on 20 March 2017
I'm not sure if this works, my brother had a similar item that worked. We tried this particular product on a few dogs but it's difficult to say if it actually works/worked.
on 23 March 2017
still not sure about the product unless half the dogs here in Thailand are deaf so far the effect on dogs have been 50/50