Customer reviews

TY Classic Plush Yodeler the St Bernard Dog

on 29 August 2017
Lovely size , soft and daughter loves him x
on 18 December 2013
My daughter asked for a real St Bernard for Christmas, I think this is a much better alternative! It is brilliant quality, so soft and incredibly cute!
on 9 August 2013
This plush is super soft and cuddly, which makes the ideal present for a small child or girlfriend with a love for St Bernards.
I's is about the length of your forearm from toe-to-toe and so the price for its size is great.

After having problems with another dealer who charged me AND confirmed delivery for the product despite not even stocking them, this delivered in under 24 hours which I was very pleased about.
on 15 February 2013
Buy received before the estimated time.
I'm pretty happy with my teddy.
Thanks you very much.
Up to soon
Regards
Pilar
on 20 May 2013
Love the material and size of this toy...my daughter (7 years old) has a smaller version so she loves the size comparison!