Customer reviews

Style: Wood|Change

on 2 July 2017
By far the best peeler..I can't believe I am actually taking time to review a potato peeler!!!! Super sharp, great size for my hand, great quality.
Anyway, this is the second time I've bought one of these and its also the second time that 'somebody' (my husband) has managed to throw it out with the peelings..so will be purchasing a third! Will be painting the handle in some sort of NEON paint so it stands out and doesn't get thrown away again.
on 20 July 2017
Was not good quality as arrived chipped. Received a full refund and threw it away. Bought instead a stainless steal one.
on 29 March 2017
Comfortable in use and sharper than many cheaper alternatives.Worth paying for good quality.No regrets
on 10 March 2017
Very good p[eeler nice and sharp but very small which makes it awkward to use and slow to peel potatoes
on 9 May 2017
Love this peeler. It peels carrots, spuds, sweet pots as well as a large variety of other fruits and veg. Looks very nice as well.
on 1 September 2017
It is quite sharp and works well. I bought too of them
on 23 May 2016
Best one I have ever had, great quality and peels perfectly
on 3 September 2017
Would perhaps have preferred a longer blade but otherwise brilliant.
on 12 January 2014
My 20-yr old Victorinox peeler was recently thrown away with the peelings, *glares at husband*, and I was distraught as I thought they didn't make them any more. I now have a drawer full of useless peelers. I discovered quite by accident that they are still available and ordered one, which arrived the next day! What an amazing service from this seller. I will never complain again about having to peel the spuds, with my trusty little peeler making the job quick and easy. Every home should have one!
on 30 October 2015
This is probably the best peeler you can buy, and puts all the cheap and nasty wood/string handled or plastic handled Lancashire peelers that are generally available everywhere you look in the shade. This peeler is razor sharp, very quick and easy to use,and sits comfortably in the hand. It is sturdily made and the peeling aperture is just right so that the peel is removed with the minimum of waste. Some of the cheaper peelers around remove far too thick an amount from around whatever it is you are peeling,which also makes it harder work. If it is possible to get excited about peeling potatoes or apples or whatever,then this peeler will do it for you. I am so pleased I have bought a second as a spare,as more often than not if you find something this good,they generally disappear from the face of the earth at some point. Get one while you can!