on 29 April 2016
This CAT5e cable can transfer data incredibly fast and there is plenty of cable to span across any average home. The clips at each end do not snap off unlike others. However, the cables are a bit too flexible and so they can be easily squashed. It has not hindered its performance but precautions should be taken when using the cable. I would recommend this product as it is reliable and works a charm.
on 26 June 2017
This item was bought due to the fact our hub has to be placed downstairs but our high powered pc needing ethernet is in an upstairs room. Rather than pay for a secondary hub or have an engineer call I purchased this patch cable and it works fine. It is not too thick so I have run it under a rug and along the stairs without too much unsightlyness and it is not a hazard. The cable would fit for another few miles, so its definately long enough for any use I can think of, ok exaggeration but its definately more than enough for most situations.
on 29 March 2017
I've worked in the IT industry for over 25 years and have made 1000's of patch leads. This cable truly is the worst cable I have ever worked with in my life. Honestly, buy something else.
on 6 March 2017
Does the job, providing an internet connection to our TV. Note this cable is made in "China" and cable plastic isn't as strong as normal Ethernet cable around, but for the price, serves it's purpose and I'm happy. I compared this to an older Ethernet lead I have, I did note a slight lag with this one until the internet started flowing into the laptop, all works fine still, but not sure how many years it will last given the strength of the cable.
on 31 May 2016
Bought this to use with my TP Link Powerline adaptor so that I can get a connection from my router on the first floor to my home office in the loft on the third floor. Some of the reviews have previously said that they had issues where it would not transfer data, however I have not had this problem and is working like a charm.

I cannot say much on the quality of the cable itself, since I'm not too clued up on this sort of stuff, and have no real reference to compare it against.
on 1 August 2017
Works well as it is. I wanted two 15m cables so thought I could get away cheaply with this cable cut in half. Unfortunately the wires are very thin and with my eyes I could not see well enough to fit them into new plugs. That being said if you need a 30m patch lead it is good value.
on 14 May 2017
Yup that is Rj45 cable, Cheap covering very malleable with a lot of room inside I can literally feel the cables. Reached where I wanted it to go fittings are correct some how data is sent across this (Magic/Gnomes) delivered promptly made in china happy days.
on 9 July 2017
This cable extremely poor quality. The inner cores are supposed to be solid copper but this one has very very thin series of copper wires. I had to cut this wire because I needed to put it through a small hole in the wall. So when I was crimping a new RJ45 connector on it then I thought will the connector every work with such soft copper wires, fortunately it did. I have worked ethernet cables for years and this is the poorest quality I have ever seen.
Avoid!
on 29 April 2017
It's fine, I wouldn't use it if I was constantly moving them around or in a tight area as they feel cheap, but installing them permanently in a wide space, no problem.
on 5 June 2017
This cable is durable and easy to manage. I have had this installed in a high traffic environment with no issues for a while now. I would highly recommend.