on 22 December 2009
When you have just bought an expensive lcd telly and you have a 2 year old child that likes to touch the screen, they d'ont go together. following the manufactures instructions on how to clean the screen with warm water didn't work. The last thing i wanted to do was to start spraying chemical solutions on my pride and joy to get grubby sticky finger marks off, but i was desperate as nothing else worked so i bought this product. And was i relieved at how easy the marks came off, just spray onto the cloth provided and clean, no streaks or scatches. wonderful product, highly recommended.
44 Comments| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 July 2016
Excellent cleaning kit for the money. The brush loses some bristles (I pulled the loose ones out before using it). The cleaning fluid works well, the residue buffs away easily.

All fits in the bag it comes with. Basic stuff, but excellent for the price.
on 17 February 2014
Cannot recommend this cleaner enough! Have used it on our LCD TV screen, mobile phones, camera, computer monitor, IPad etc. cleans quickly and easily and is very cheap to buy. Lasts for ages. The only question I have now is can I use it for a 3D LED TV? I notice they make one for LED screens, so I may have to buy that one next. However. This one has a multitude of uses however. Brilliant, fast and effective cleaner!
on 5 June 2017
Had this some time now and very happy with it, bought a second one in fact. Just a basic kit but it is inexpensive and works well.
on 19 May 2017
Actually pretty good. Much better than polish, streak free with a few tools. Good bit of kit.
on 9 May 2017
I have had my two monitors for almost two years and I recently spilled soda over them when opening the bottle. This cleaning actually saved my monitors.It took one hour to clean them but the end results were very pleasing; although, I must have used 1/5 of the spray already with one use, so take that as it may be.
on 6 April 2017
Really good for any finger prints or marks
on 25 May 2017
Really good cleaner made my phone screen like new
on 2 May 2017
Cleaned tv and it was great. No streaks.
on 24 May 2017