Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Colour: Black|Size: 372 x 260 x 275 mm|Change

on 1 January 2015

Cheap and tacky. Only kept it because I couldn't be bothered to send it back.

I disagree with other reviewers. If I had seen before buying, I wouldn't have bought.

Cheap plastic that chips slightly at joins, leaving a slightly different colour there. Joins do not meet completely, leaving unsightly gaps, and different sized gaps between each piece, so you cannot even think it's meant to be like that. Looks awful, feel ashamed to have it in public.

And the overall height, which I calculated to be able to put on a shelf and put folders in does not take into account the 1 inch high base, so my folders do not fit inside it. This is my fault - I should have looked more carefully at the picture - which shows, incidentally, a perfectly smooth base, not one with gaps between each piece. Yes, the pieces are clipped together. No, it's not because it isn't assembled properly. Photo shows what i mean about different colour where chipped and the ugly gap. Ugly overall appearance in fact.

Not that there were any instructions at all for assembling . . .

I would NOT buy again, in fact as soon as I have ordered something different, this is going into the recycling bin. I cannot bear the embarrassment of having something so ugly on display.

And I paid HOW much for this?

on 6 August 2015
I was initially very pleased with this product. Yes, it is plastic and might not fit in with the poshest bookcase - but I only wanted something on a desk to hold 20 fairly thick paperback volumes I'm using for study at present, and it seemed ideal. Except...

My volumes are 25mm wide, and so are the slots on this bookrack, and everything fits perfectly. Alas you only get 5 dividers with every pack (a total of 12 slots). Well, I want each book to have its own compartment - and Avery tell me they do not sell dividers separately, so I can't do that. Short of buying more packs and throwing away the bases, you simply cannot use every slot on the racks, for they will not provide the extra dividers!

I have written a strong email to Avery about this. Be aware that you only get 5 dividers per pack.
on 4 July 2013
This book case is functional, very simple to assemble and easily adjustable to take books of various sizes. Not perhaps as attractive as a pair of bookends, but will keep your reference books neat and tidy.
on 31 October 2013
I would recommend it to anyone, nice and solid, doesn't look great but strong. The only problem is it doesn't come with enough dividers!
on 31 October 2015
Very handy magazine, folders and book storage which easily clip together units.
We've now bought 8 of these units which have smartened-up our office!
on 9 October 2013
Great service. It is a bit more clunky than expected. the side wholes are a bit annoying as some times as paper gets stuck in them.
on 11 December 2014
Very pleased, sturdy, ideal for thick school text books, would recommend. Son very pleased.
on 22 March 2015
Good product to stop my files falling off the shelf each time I get one down.
on 22 April 2015
Excellent for desk top storage of folders