on 1 August 2016
This paper, is so flat, and paper like, it's astounding. The versatility of this paper is what really makes it stand out. Not only can you pop it in to your printer, but ... you can even use it for drawing on or writing on. I know.. WRITING on? Who does that any more. But really, it's possible, you CAN do it with this top of the line Value Copier Paper. They're not lying when they say Multifunctional. You can even make paper airplanes out of it, or some other sort of Origami. It's truly amazing! I'm going to get some more of this because I am so full of ideas for this paper I can barely contain myself.
on 19 May 2016
Not as white as I would have hoped.

We used to use 90gsm until we got given a free box of paper by Canon. That was 80gsm white and was first class, so we ventured for the first time into 80gsm with this.

Well - it's OK, but not more. First it is not a brilliant white, so if you like your paper brilliant white, do not buy this. It is absolutely fine for INTERNAL use, but, in my opinion, not good enough for sending out reports, tenders, etc... to potential clients. And it is not just the fact that it is slightly creamy in colour, it is also the feel and look of the paper. Additionally, on laser printers it has a tendency to curl which better quality paper does not do.

So - a good paper for internal purposes only, not for external purposes.
on 26 August 2017
This item arrived today on time and undamaged. Very easy to use with my printer and provides brilliant print back quality, when printing documents and when scanning and faxing documents. Worthwhile purchase for price and availability, from amazon.co.uk.
on 25 July 2016
SO much paper! To be honest the amount of paper you actually get for your money actually shocked me. The paper is a little thin (so not for quality printing) but works fine for normal printing or for normal paper uses. Great value for money when you use a lot of paper. As a student I've been printing and writing lots of notes on this paper and still haven't even got through one full ream - I even gave an entire ream to a friend as I know I won't need to buy any more paper for a long time
on 26 July 2017
There's no way you would think this was Value copier paper, it is by far the best I've used even over a newsagent high street brand. The ink kept well and the paper was sturdy.
on 7 July 2014
I received 4 packs of Image Volume and 1 pack of Q-Connect, and not 5 reams of 5 Star. I bought it "used" for £15, so I liked the price, and I think the paper is decent value (if not better than the 5 Star brand), but the description only said "re-boxed multi-purpose copier paper." I think it should have said that it was different brands as well, because who knows what you're getting if you order one brand and end up with another? I gave the purchase only 2 stars: decent paper, but not what I thought I was buying. Really lowers one's confidence in ordering online like this!
on 9 October 2015
For printing fake bank notes, its not very convincing although I did manage to post some incredible resumes containing completely fictitious accomplishments & so far, no one at the insurance company where I have now been working for 3 weeks has noticed.

So when it's time to change career and aim for that executive management job at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in the USA, I'll be buying another ream of this value copier paper.
on 15 February 2016
I must have misread the title for this product because i was expecting one pack of paper but received a box. Still brilliant value. Its standard paper but its not bad, i have had worse for more money so I'm happy with the product. Fast delivery. The only thing stopping this being a 5 star is the packaging. Its box was fairly tatty and the separate paper packs where all open ey almost seemed second hand. Luckily there wasn't too much damage to the paper, but after reading other reviews this seems to be something that you ought to look into fixing as many people also seem dissatisfied by this particular point.
Still its good its cheap its fast delivery. So i would purchase comfortably again.
I hope this helps.
on 6 August 2014
This is great value for printing and copying. Paper quality has no blotching and do not jam on printers. Its not premium quality but neither does it feel cheap either. It has a relatively smooth texture, not rough as normal cheap paper feels. Has a decent thickness to it too.

I load my paper into a Lexmark colour laser printer/copier machine. As a cricket league manager, I have to print out 50 cricket scorecard sheets per week. This requires very small number fonts to be clearly defined with no "flooding" of toner and this paper complies well to that requirement.
on 11 May 2014
To be clear about this: this is not cheap paper - this is decent paper, sold cheaply! I didn't get the paper shown in the picture, instead getting a "Canon Partner" product - but its the same quality, still had 5 Star on the box somewhere, and still covers me for everyday printing.

Good:
- Best price per sheet for A4 80gsm I could find with a quick Google;
- Arrived well packaged
- Good print results with inkjet or black laser toner. Perfect for my general everyday printing!

Bad:
- Looks a bit greyish compared to more premium paper - absolutely fine for everyday use

Summary:
100% will buy again.