I have no complaints.
I got my paper delivered next day by Amazon Prime - which is so much easier than lugging something like this home from the shops, even with a car. Everything was well packaged, undamaged and as advertised. I use this as general purpose paper in my home office and it does the job well with no paper jams or other issues. I use a lot for 'drafts' in an Epson inkjet printer where it feeds from the paper trays well and printing is fine and clear with no smearing. Likewise, it works just fine in my Samsung FAX machine. It certainly out-performs the Xerox 'Performer' 80gsm paper I used to use - and found very disappointing.
Yes, the paper is a tad lightweight but it does what I ask of it - so, at the cost, I am very happy.
review image
on 19 May 2017
Exactly as advertised and quick delivery.
on 7 March 2017
Packaging wasn't very good - it was falling apart. But the actual paper is good quality and works out so much cheaper than buying anywhere else.
on 3 June 2017
When using it in an inkjet printer for double-sided printing there is a fair amount of bleed-through.
on 18 July 2017
Works fine in a Canon and an HP laser printer. Delivered promptly, no issues.
on 5 June 2015
Item arrived in good time. Acceptable quality considering price. Luxury having paper delivered as it can be rather heavy carrying it home from shops. Affordable price allows bulk buy so no more running of of paper.
on 21 July 2017
Second order for this paper meets my needs excellent and delivered on time recommend to people who do daily copying
on 1 June 2017
Thank you very much sorry for the error.
on 12 March 2017
have been using it for two years now~~~
on 10 July 2017
great quality and prompt delivery