Customer reviews

Style: Black Clips-19mm|Change
Price:£1.32+ Free shipping

on 14 January 2016
Do the job nicely. Good value.
on 15 November 2012
Searched for these on the high street and only found multi coloured ones - no-one had simple black ones! I turned to amazon and ordered these. Unfortunately they did not arrive, but when I sent an email to seller he was very helpful and sent me a new set without question which arrived in a couple of days. 2 weeks later the original lot arrived - Royal mail issue, not seller issue. I offered to pay for the extra lot, but the seller said I could keep them. They are exactly what I wanted - the little ones in simple black, and great value for money, and whilst there was a hassle in getting them, it was not the sellers fault and customer service was good, so 5 stars for me as I now have exactly what I was after after wasting time looking for what was not availble on the high street.
on 7 September 2011
Product as described, excellent value and well packaged.

Promptly received without any problems and kept up to date with the order via email.
on 29 November 2014
Very good quality foldback clips i'm very happy with them :) been using them today for cutting to size and punching paper and they have a nice tight grip on the paper without leaving any marks, they came in a little box to keep them all in too, i bought the smallest 19mm ones, very good quality for the price and came after only 2 days so very quick delivery too :).
on 28 January 2013
I've had a few 5 star products during the last 12 months and found them ideal for the home office. Inexpensive but do the job. I work with quite a lot of paper and often need to clip several documents together, so these little clips are ace. These are the second lot I've had. They arrived well packaged and well within stated delivery time.
on 28 December 2013
Good, strong clips and you get plenty (12) of them for your money. They were less than £1 when I purchased them. They are quite small however, so be sure to check the dimensions just in case you're after something larger.
on 16 November 2012
Well..I received 12 stylish fold-back clips on time. Nothing to complaint about. All of them seem to work and be sturdy enough. They do the job:)
on 10 March 2014
I am into Ancestry Search and these Clips are ideal when separating family groups. I am finding one needs plenty and will certainly buy more.
on 19 February 2013
These were just what I needed - good product, great price. Arrived well packaged and on time. Fantastic. Would recommend.
on 20 May 2013
These were small than I had intended my fault! I will definitely be back and buy some more but larger!