Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 31 March 2009
Absolutely hilarious...The genius of the sorely missed Ricky Fulton.Also some well known faces feature...Gregor Fisher and Tony Roper of Rab C Nesbitt fame. I defy anyone to watch this without rolling off the couch in laughter.I bought this because i grew up watching this and Hogmany isn't the same without this on our screens each year.The only thing that comes close to Scotch and Wry is the brilliant Still Game or The Two Ronnies which i highly reccomend,if you like Still Game then here's where it started...Genius.
on 15 February 2013
What can I say about this guy that has not been said before........... incredibly funny, has a brilliant sense of humour and is hilarious as the Rev. I M Jolly!!! A must watch dvd
on 9 July 2011
This dvd consists of 3 vintage episodes of the long-missed New Year programme "Scotch and Wry". I bought it for my Dad for Father's Day and the only problem with it is that it wasn't long enough! Having said that, we were laughing so much we hurt so maybe 3 episodes were enough! The most memorable sketch of the clergyman (predecessor to the Rev I M Jolly) was pure gold, and I laughed as much as the first time I saw it almost 30 years ago. New Year's are not the same without Ricky and Co's brand of humour along with his long-standing characters. Excellent. We'll be looking out for episodes!!
on 12 July 2009
If you need a laugh then Ricky and the gang always hit gold.These shows never seem to date. That was the essense of them. Many comedians are good but Ricky Fulton is one of those at the top like Ken Dodd. You are laughing before they say anything. Watching Gregor Fisher it's rubbed off on him.
on 25 May 2017
Item was As described and arrived quickly
on 15 August 2017
Grandson liked it not much on it.
on 25 June 2017
Rikki Fulton what a talent
on 4 August 2017
very funny great
on 7 August 2017
Brilliant finally owning all my favourite sketches on DVD!
on 23 May 2015