Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

The Best Of Chewin' the Fat [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 13 January 2017
First view of a series I had not seen previously. Came to this through the fab still game, and its interesting to see early jack and Victor. As with most sketch shows, some are better that others. I loved Seb and max..the street scene with the drunk.....that is a film waiting to be made.....in the mode of will Ferrell ....I really liked the lonely shopkeeper,...the invisible boss......and Jack and Victor.....plus the silly songs barbershop........the German 0800 ....and the lady in the taxi office.........not so keen on the regular characters,....but each to his/her own..enjoyed.
on 18 January 2016
This is a really good value two DVD set and if you liked Still Game, and why wouldn't you, then this is a good series of sketches which shows you where the Still Game series all started from.

Its a good mix of sketches with a strong Scottish theme, but I found it really funny and I'm from Yorkshire.

Well worth the £3.99 I paid for it.
on 10 July 2015
I was pleased to be able to get this collection as I enjoyed it when it was first released on TV and now I can watch it whenever I want!
on 15 November 2012
Fantastic stuff, watched this when on tv and laughed sooo much, think anyone watching this will be able to relate to some of the characters, Cracking comedy with loads new ideas, funny seeing the some of balamory cast doing comedy lol well worth a punt :-)
on 9 June 2014
I forgot how funny this series was. It's brought it all back again, Ronald Villiers and the prudish schoolteacher are my favourites.
on 21 May 2017
Yes this is funny, yes it takes a second to get used to some of the very strong dialect, but this is side splitting funny we have laughed even weeks later from watching it, and have used a lot of the catch phrases but this is of superior quality and worth the buy. We will watch it again soon xx
on 21 April 2012
For those who enjoy Glasgow humour this show cannot be bettered. The language can at times be near the bone and perhaps is not for those who are offended by the odd swear word - but it is funny.
on 10 September 2017
a much underated comedy series full of funny characters and sketches,the writers whent on to do "still game"
on 21 June 2017
I love the 'Still game' series and enjoyed this as well, though it's not as good as still game. Worth viewing
on 3 May 2016
A great laugh all the was through