on 29 January 2009
My six year old really enjoyed watching this entertaining cooking DVD.There were lots to watch. We even tried out some of them.
The DVD was very good quality. I recommend it to anyone who has an interest in cooking kids food or for any parent who wants to encourage their kids in fun cookery.
on 13 March 2009
I bought this video for my 3 year old grandaughter - she enjoys it so much. Excellent fun and learning.
on 22 October 2013
Great DVD with songs to sing a long to, actions to follow and phrases repeated throughout the series. All help a little boy with learning difficulties to talk, sing and copy actions. The 2 characters are normal people rather than some of the ridiculous stereotypes in other childrens programmes. Slightly tenuous Christmas link as only 1 is an actual Christmas episode although there is a Yeti and a Cinderella episode.
on 23 November 2010
This is a good DVD, and my five year old son loves it. However, the other Big Cook Little Cook DVDs he has came with little recipe books and this one did not. We would have liked to have had a recipe book to go with this.
on 24 April 2014
my grand child is over the moon loves this very much so a good by nothing else I can say only she is happy bunny this makes me glad
on 27 May 2015