Customer reviews

Item Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.80+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 11 January 2013
It's actually WxD: 23cm x 19 NOT what it states.

This is good for the price if you're a office worker who doesn't need to move the mouse around a lot, and it's comfy, and smells nice :D . For an editor, size is too small and it slips.. I guess with the slipping though you could add a non slip mat because for the price, it's not too bad, but don't expect the world.

If you keep your arm rested on it, it doesn't move around, but if you don't, it moves with the mouse on a table for example, so make sure you put some rubber under it. For an office worker, the thickness is good because it will provide you support when using it.

Wish there was more colours... I'd have got black because now blue kinda looks weird when everything else is black and silver. This is better than the random ebay ones where the sides start to lift for around the same price! I wouldn't know though, I'll update in some weeks when I've tried it out long enough.

I don't know why people were saying it smells bad, it smells NEW and I love that smell on stuff, I don't know why people don't. It's an awesome smell xD like the new book smell.

Thing is, it's £1.27 as I write this, get it.
on 16 January 2012
Initially this mouse mat seemed fine - it is as described albeit a shade darker than the photo and appeared fair value for the price. I've now been using it fairly heavily for approx 4½ months and the situation has changed somewhat. The fabric top is now peeling away from just about every area where my hand has been. I haven't yet decided whether to complain or just glue it back but buyers be warned as such measures should not be necessary.
on 7 May 2017
A very good quality mat. Disappointed with the time taken to deliver my order. Not sure why it took so long to arrive. The mats, were however, as stated.
on 11 May 2017
Discolored and stained with long term use and the top cover peeled away at the edges.
on 12 July 2017
It's a mouse mat. I move my mouse around on it and the cursor moves on the screen. I was very cheap, and works just fine.
VINE VOICEon 30 October 2015
Cheap, but not much cop. Not that reliable and after a couple of weeks the top started to peel away. I wouldn't recommend it.
on 18 January 2016
cheap and cheerful
on 28 October 2015
A basic mouse mat that does the job.
on 9 October 2015
Good mat for the price.
on 23 August 2014
It's okay for a very cheap mouse mat. I would recommend it as a temporary fix before investing in a decent product. After a few weeks, the fabric has become loose all around the sides and the material is easily stained.