on 1 June 2017
Bought staple gun and some staples from the same shop. when tried to use them - they were simply jamming my tool and it made me spend more time sorting the mess out than actual work. thought it is gun's problem and was going to take it back to the shop, but then decided to try Stanley Heavy Duty Staple 10MM (1000) 0-TRA706T staples.
apparently there is nothing wrong with my tool! - it was all about really poor quality staples.
These ones are just great! had no problems at all since started using them.
Would recommend it for those who don't like to waist their time!
on 18 April 2015
I bought these to be used with my Fat Max and they work fantastically. Available in different sizes, it's worth checking what size is most suitable for the project, alternatively, treating yourself to a selection and being prepared is pretty good too!
They come in a nice hard plastic box, so no chance you'll have them loose once you've opened them.
on 18 June 2016
I use these to mount canvas prints to .75" plywood frames and they work great. I use them with a Stanley Heavy Duty TR250 Staple Gun/Brad Nailer, I don't know if they are compatible with any other brand guns.

Value for money is fantastic!

Storing these is incredibly easy as they are delivered in a strong plastic case which firmly slips together and fits neatly into your tool box.
on 3 December 2015
Fast delivery and good quality.
These staples are for use with Stanley Heavy Duty Staple Gun 0-TR150HL which is very heavy duty. The Staple Gun Is head and shoulders over durability and strength of cheaper models that I have used. It's light, powerful and easy to reload. Although you will need to buy these brand/item specific staples for them, this is not a drawback as the staples are readily available and cost no more than other brands.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 May 2017
The original staples that i tried to upholster with were useless, not nearly strong enough, I had to buy these staples and​a heavy duty staple gun to complete the job, much more satisfactory!
on 28 March 2015
I am 77 yrs old. I have been using staplers for most of my adult life. Always for home / garden / shed use. These staples used in my Stanley stapler are the best I have ever used. Brilliant combination of stapler & staple gun. Buy the kit, you won,t regret it. Mike Hill
on 20 June 2015
I bought this to fix some wire on a fence for flowers to grow against and found it did the job well after a few false starts I managed to accomplish the task make sure you get the stapler lined up correctly it can be a bit hard to squeeze the handle depending on the position of the stapler I used a ladder do I was the same height as the stapler and I found that helped
on 1 September 2015
Cannot fault these... Neat and yet sturdy, these staples give full confidence that they will secure the item to the surface until such time as you want them to come apart...

No problems with dispensing the next staple. Good delivery.

Recommended...
on 28 February 2017
strong and well made
easy to read label (for staple size)
comes in a handy storage box too.
on 15 March 2013
I wasn't sure exactly what size staples I needed for my stapler, so I ordered 2 types, one 10mm, shown above and another 8mm. They both fit but I would say the 10mm ones are for more serious DIY jobs like upholstery and keepin rugs and lino on floors and silver foil insulation on rafters in attics etc. The other size is better for school pinboards and office presentations and are still stronger than the staples in office staplers