on 16 July 2017
I loved the fact that these labels were glossy and also the ease with which they aligned, thanks to Avery's template. Unfortunately, even if you leave them for 24 hours, before putting them on the CD, the colour still comes off in your hands and the fingerprints are visible on the label. Such a shame.
on 11 July 2017
Perfect. Highly recommended. Creates a professional finish to your holiday photo dvd's. Great speedy delivery from supplier.
on 16 December 2013
Exactly what you would get in the shops, only slightly cheaper from Amazon and delivered when stated in good condition.

Amazon get 5 stars, the product only 4 because I would like it if the glossy paper was just a tad lighter in weight. I need to shop around a bit more when this lot are used up.
on 23 March 2017
All I expected, plus excellent service
on 21 May 2017
Product & service all up to expectations
on 2 March 2017
So Good yet so simple
on 20 July 2009
Very expensive full faced labels. However the labels do stick very well to any disk surface and with the aid of the Avery afterburner applicator the process is very quick and simple; the labels have temporary holding tabs and the applicator has grips for these holding tabs. The applicator applies the labels gradually so no air bubbles appear as the applicator bends to push the label from the center outwards.
on 21 April 2013
Stunning just couldn't switch off and have had to have it ripped out of my hands such was the compulsion to use it.
on 1 March 2010
These Avery labels were for me an excellent buy. I used the free Avery DesignPro 5 software which I found very easy to use. The only problem I had was when I first attempted to 'Calibrate' my printer, I have Windows 7 and my HP failed to make any adjustments to correctly align with the Avery (C9660 label) sheet template - resulting in initial test prints that overlapped the centre spindle hole by quite some margin! Avery are aware of this issue with DesignPro (which I understand might also affect Vista operating systems) and are working on a 'fix'.

Luckily I was able to calibrate and print correctly using my 'old' Windows XP laptop and had no further problems.

Applying the labels was a 'doddle' and gave first class results using the free plastic centre spigot - which is available from Avery - see Customer Support 0800 number below.

Finally, if anyone has Windows Vista or Windows 7 and plan to use DesignPro 5 I would suggest you call the Avery free help number which is printed on the label pack (0800 80 50 20).
on 8 May 2016
These were very good for printing out a photo label of our band - I tried cheaper glossy labels but they didn't have the image clarity. They are a bit expensive for what they are, but the quality is there. The Avery software I downloaded was easy to use, and I didn't need any adjustments for printing alignment.
To apply the labels I used the base of a blank cd cylinder which has a spindle, placed the label face down and simply place the cd gently downwards on top ........perfect results!