on 21 July 2017
Excellent
on 1 January 2011
I have to disagree with the other reviewer here; it's a fantastic eyeshadow set.
I found it perfect for daily use as it can be very subtle (but still amazingly flattering), or you can darken it slightly for a more dramatic effect.
Incidentally, the grey 'smoking' trio is a favourite too.
on 8 January 2013
In spite of the reviews that this is a small box, it is the perfect example of good things come in small packages.

I ordered mine from the US approx 5 or 6 years ago as you couldn't get it in the UK easily back then.
Granted that I only wear make up 4 times (ish) per week and I only apply it once in any given day when I do. (it does last all day though)

All that said, I've only used a tiny bit of the concealer. (very powerful) I'm about half way through the lightest colour, but then that's not a surprise given its the base colour. The other two colours barely look used.
The colours go on incredibly easily and the two lighter colours are very pearly. The dark brown is matte and lovely it is too!

Last year I had to have chemo and the matte brown worked incredibly as an eyebrow filler too. You can also use the dark brown as a liner.
I tend to smudge my liner anyway and it does give a lovely exotic smokey look when applied more heavily.

The packaging is fantastic. I've kept the original sleeve it comes in (around the box) and that's just getting tatty now, which isn't bad considering its been everywhere with me. None of the shadows have cracked or broken either.
The box is not only cute, but manufactured with good quality materials and has a great finish. The mirror is real and again hasn't broken in spite of the way I throw my bag around.
You won't need to buy any brushes either, as the ones included are of real bristle and don't shed. I can't say I've ever bothered with the concealer one as the concealer is quite strong and I prefer to use my finger to soften and lighten it.

The set also comes with a small instruction booklet, which gives you clear instructions on how to apply the colours to accomplish big beautiful eyes.

Considering I've never really spent much on makeup this was a real treat for myself when I bought it (and I was nervous of justifying it to my husband)
I have to say this not only has been great looking, healthy on my eyes and very convenient in size; but also extremely good value in the long term.

I love this little set with all my heart and couldn't recommend it strongly enough.
on 7 December 2010
This is a superb product. There are instructions that are simple and clear to enable you to use the product. It is also good as i have just started using benefit and because the products are so pricy it is good to be able to buy the kits, so that you are able to experiment and see whether it suits you. Plus the kit has enough in to last you for months.
With regard to the seller it was here in the time frame that was on the delivery. It arrived exactly as described and i would buy again without hesitation from this seller.
on 9 March 2011
love love love this product!! have used it for everyday use aswell as a night out, the concealer is brilliant and the step-by-step instructions make it easy for anyone to use
on 16 April 2015
I'm now on my probably 5th box over the last 7 or 8 years. I simply love this product, I use the dark brown liner for my eyebrows and too also create a more defined smiky look. It doesn't crease, it's versatile, the brushes although small are excellent quality and last. I go through the alabaster quite quick and benefit don't do this colour full size which is a pity, but do have close shimmer shades. It's great........ Well worth the money.
on 17 August 2010
It truly is! Not only does the step-by-step guide make this so easy to use, the kit last for ages. I've had mine over 6 months and there's still some life left in it. All I would say is don't use the concealer if you are fair skinned like me as this shade will be a little too dark. Other than that, definitely 5/5 and well worth the money :)
on 23 July 2016
I use the dark brown shade for my eyebrows, and the darker pink colour for all over my lid, since its a gorgeous colour that compliments my eyes. The lighter pink shade and the concealer barely ever get touched. The concealer is WAY too dark for me. Great size for travel with convenient brushes though.
on 24 February 2013
This is my favourite shadow kit when I want a beautiful and clean look that stands out. It makes my eyes look great but is also quite discreet, so you can wear it to work, to meet up with friends, for a night at the cinema, etc... Very versatile.
on 14 October 2015
I love this product, it goes on like a dream and stays. I tend not to use the concealer very much though. I wish it came in a larger size, though having said that it does last. I think I'm on my 5th or 6th pack.