Customer reviews

on 16 September 2008
I bought the Vax V 008T and am extremly disappointed. The dust goes everywhere instead of just in the dirt bucket. The filters need replacing (even though they are said to be life time filters)and I can't get them anywhere and I just get fobbed off with promises by the vax helpline. One minute I'm told the filters are out of stock the next they are sending them but they don't arrive. It has been back to be "repaired" and its still no better and they didn't change the filters. I advise that anyone checks that filters are readily available before making a purchase.
on 30 September 2008
I have had my Vax performance twin since January 08, it has been consistantly rubbish since that first day, it has been back to Vax for repair and still blows more dust over the house than it actually picks up. Definately not recommended, however vax as a company have been good and are now upgrading this machine for a better one under warranty.