Customer reviews

Lamaze My First Fish Bowl

on 16 March 2012
My son was bought this as a present when he was 6 months old. He wasn't rough with it (well no more so than a baby would normally be) but the seams started to come undone on several fish within a couple of months. I tried contacting Lamaze and was just passed from one department to another and then no one replied. We have other Lamaze products and haven't had this problem, it just suggests that quality control (and customer service) is poor.
on 2 February 2009
My daughter loves this item. We got it for her as a Christmas gift, she was 6 months at the time. She plays with it everyday, the fish are just the right size for small hands and the textures and colours are great. Travels easily and makes no noise, apart from the odd squeak from the clam and tinkle from the fish. A cheap gift that will be loved by any small child and parent alike.
on 5 October 2008
This is my sons favourite toy - it is brilliant and can be taken everywhere because it doesn't make a noise. It keeps babies entertained for hours. The tank has liquid inside it and is great fun, each fish has a different texture and they are really bright and interesting. Children will spend ages taking the fish out and putting them back. Simple, but it works. I bought it for my son when he was four months and he is still playing with it at 9 months.
on 27 April 2009
This is so sweet, my 11 week old son loves the little fish and clams etc in the bowl.
VINE VOICEon 16 February 2009
Lamaze My First Fish Bowl

This is an absolutely gorgeous product! Very cute and wonderfully tactile - it should make a lovely addition to any babies toy collection. I was delighted with it!
on 26 February 2009
This is beautiful baby gift and well worth the money. Like many of the Lamaze products they are actually worth the money you spend. Unfortunately many baby presents are cast by the wayside - not this one.
on 5 February 2009
I bought this for my 8 month old son. What a great toy. He loves the crab, we place it at the bottom if the bowl and its the first toy he gets out.

Would highly recommend it!
on 19 January 2010
Really well made beautiful looking adventure baby toy.
This stand up aquarium has plastic windows with water so that babies can explore and also place the rattly fish, sqeaky oyster, jingly starfish and crinkly crab inside when not playing individually with this.
A very good well priced toy that developmentally grows with your baby. My 6 month loved it and is still playing with it months later.
Each item is extremely well made and safe. Value for money. Plus it looks beautiful and is surprisngly realistic. More importantly baby loves playing with this daily and adults too can join in.
Highly recomended!!!!!!!!!!!! We love it!
on 10 December 2011
I bought this for our 6 month old daughter and it has been a huge success. The little creatures are just the right shape and size to hold (and dribble on) and she can get them out of the tank by herself which she enjoys doing. My only negative is that it doesn't have water in the sides like is shown in the picture-maybe that's an older version.
on 29 November 2013
I ordered this product for my grandson for xmas it arrived really quickly and well packaged.
When I looked inside at the product it was the lovely bright colours that caught my eye so I know my grandson will love it.
All the Lamaze products are brightly coloured and so well made and I hope to buy other products froim the range.