Customer reviews

on 21 November 2007
This is such a nice toy! It has a plastic window with glittery water in it and soft sides for your baby to chew on. The fish have crinkle paper,rattles,bright colours and are big enough for your little one not to swallow them. This will keep them entertained for hours (as well as the parent) A great buy and a great price!
on 30 July 2008
I got this for my 7 month old daughter to teach her about "putting things in and taking things out". It took her a while to get it, but she always loved the individual toys, and chewing on the "bowl". These days one or other of the little fishies is always in her hands - small and very portable, with lots of different experiences in one reasonably priced toy. Would buy as a present for every baby I encounter!
on 14 March 2017
Brilliant baby toy. So you get the fishbowl with four soft toys in it. The little cute crab has satin feet and makes crackly noises when you squash it, the yellow fish has a rattle in it, the star fish also has a rattle in it but makes a different sound and the clam is so cute and has a squeaker. Endless fun to be had taking them out and putting them back into the bowl: the variety of materials used plus the noise elements makes them very tactile and appealing to baby. Surprised and delighted by just how much fun my little grandson has had with this
on 11 September 2014
Was a great hit. Colourful, soft and a great toy for little ones learning.
on 11 November 2008
I bought this item when my son was just 4 month old and 6 months later he still loves playing with it. It's a good toy to take on holiday as well because it does not take a lot of space. Highly recommended!
on 19 December 2011
I have ordered this fish bowl for my 5 and a half month old for christmas. It came this morning and i am so, so pleased with it. I was a little concerned about paying so much for it (nearly 20 quid) given how many other toys he is already getting for christmas, but i can tell you it was worth every penny. It comes beautifully packaged as all lamaze toys do. The fish are just the right size for little hands and are a gorgeous range of colours and textures. I love the size of the fish bowl it is not too big and again lovely colours. I love the satin style fabric that lamaze uses for their toys, it gives them a really sumptous appearance. I cannot praise this toy enough my son will love it. Buy Buy Buy this for your children it is fantastic.
on 15 August 2013
I received this fish bowl, was really looking forward to receiving it.

Opened it and firstly it didn't have the sparkly water as written in the description, then noticed the base doesn't stand straight, the crab that comes with it, the seam was coming apart and the filling coming out which was creating holes.

Noticed also that the polyester filling is coming out from the starfish.

Although it looked really nice and my 8 month old daughter loved it, I was really disappointed.

This toy really isn't safe to let my daughter play with.

I have since written a complaint letter to Lamaze, I have always found Lamaze toys to be great and never had a problem with my previous purchases of their toys.
on 17 March 2013
A good idea to teach children to take things out and put back in, and all the fish are different with bells and squeaks, and my daughter loves it...,however I am disappointed that the model I received does not have the window with the glittery water in it, I can only assume they have changed the design.
on 10 February 2009
This is a brillliant toy. It's cheap, portable and provides hours of entertainment rather than a few minutes.

The fishbowl itself is light enough for my 6 month old to pick up and chew but sturdy enough to survive his bite! I can also fit a few other small toys in it, which makes it useful for taking with me when we go on visits.

The four toys inside are all different shapes and sizes, so he can decide what mood he's in and which one he wants to chew when. For teething babies, the fabric is great.

This has fast become a favourite toy.
on 15 May 2009
I've now bought this for two of my friends babies and both absolutely love it! Won't put it down and even take it to bed. Considering the enormous pile of other presents they got for Christmas, quite impressed that this little item proved most popular.