Customer reviews

Lamaze My Friend Emily Clip On Pram and Pushchair Baby Toy

on 28 February 2008
I have just bought this for my 9 month old daughter and she hasn't wanted to put it down since. She loves the textures and crinkle sounds that it makes. She also enjoys playing with the rattely 'necklace' it is wearing (don't worry, not a real one that comes off or poses any danger). The rings on it are also good for a teething child.

My main reason for purchasing this was that I wanted something I could attach to her buggy after having already lost one dolly and nearly loosing a teddy. It is perfect for this and the other good bits are a bonus.

Another good quality product from Lamaze
on 2 September 2017
Purchased this as a new pram toy for my little girl. As she gets bigger, it feels important to have a prettier and more relatable toy to interact with whilst out for walks. My friend Emily is a beautifully made little doll, perfectly suitable for babies as it doesn't have any 'loose' parts and has a real quality feel to it. I can see it being a firm favourite for a long time to come.
review image review image
on 11 May 2017
We love Lamaze toys! I always buy these as new baby gifts, there are so many to choose from and they will last and last. Great designs, very reliable and well made
on 13 July 2017
Bought for a friends little one as i had gotten one for my daughter when she was small and she loved it so much. Well made and keeps little ones attention for a very long time.
on 29 June 2017
Bought as a replacent from the last doll we had she's lost it somehow! Worth the money she loves it
on 17 May 2015
My twin girls love Emily especially now at 10months + - carry it on all outings in their buggy and carseats! It is in fact a very fascinating toy! Their absolute fav from birth is Freddie the Fly - however Emily has finally taken Freddie's spot! :-)
on 18 December 2016
a well made first doll for any little girl. lovely bright colours and excellent attachments to keep her interested.
on 27 September 2017
This is a lovely product which you would expect of brand very happy with the price , a bargain
on 26 April 2017
lovly doll bought for my two month old grandaughter it clips on her pram and play gym best first toy we bought our baby smiles every time she plays with emily
on 27 March 2017