1,553

on 30 May 2014
Excellent Lamaze toy. Grandson loves the colours and sounds. Would recommend Lamaze to all, I'm sure I will be buying more as gifts for friends as well as family
on 6 July 2014
Love this toy! Its so bright and colourful with plenty of different noises and textures to it. Very good quality and a lovely size too. My little boy loves this.
on 23 October 2013
This is a very popular toy. Brilliant colours, lovely textures and exiting discoveries. He's just gorgeous, and seemingly a lot of people agree, he's everywhere!
on 17 July 2009
I got this for my son he's 11months I love this toy its so colourful and my son loves it too he keeps giving it kisses haha
on 30 December 2012
A lovely toy. Well made and our grand-daughter loved it as the colours are so bright and it has wings which she can feel and play with as she gets a bit older.
on 30 May 2014
An ingenious learning toy. So well thought out in every respect. Interesting, but also cuddly. Should keep any child occupied, there are so many aspects to it.
on 30 October 2016
I have only had this item 10 days and already the 'squeaker' on the wing is broken.
My baby is only 16 weeks so doesn't even use that part of the toy yet.
on 1 November 2015
Great toy, really pleased with purchase. My little one loves it and we take it everywhere as it's easy to attach to the pushchair or car seat. Would recommend!
on 25 November 2013
nice toy and good for hanging on a buggy. occupies a baby for hours. have seen it in action. bought this as s present and happy with purchase. would recommend.
on 2 January 2014
AGAIN ANOTHER GREAT LAMAZE TOY FOR BABY & UP WARDS,LOTS OF BRIGHT COLOURS AND TEXURES TO ENJOY AND ENCOURAGE EXPLORING THIS ONE IS SO CUTE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED