on 20 February 2009
I was looking for a good toy that would help develop my little ones co-ordination.
However, this product is so quiet that little Chloe doesn't even notice she is wearing the wrist rattles.
Mind you there is so little play in the wrist straps, I'd probably struggle to get them on her now and she's only 12 weeks old.
The ankle rattles - well she doesn't wear these at all because they don't stay on her feet for more than a few seconds.
They are very badly designed with no elastic in the ankle to keep them on baby's feet and the shape just isn't suitable for any child with normal feet.
They're also somewhat on the small side, so even with a bit of elastic stitched in, you have a challenge keeping them on a baby's feet.
Not that impressed!
on 11 June 2014
Nice product, bright and fun and stay on, but they arrived loose in a plastic bag with no Lamaze tags, labels or packaging. This leads me to question the authenticity of this product, which worries me as it's for my baby. If they're fake then i'd question the construction and materials. But, they seem OK.
on 10 August 2008
I bought these for my eight week old son, as he waves his arms and legs around a lot and thought this might entertain him in between his bouts of crying. Also he has a fantastic habit of punching himself in the face and anything attached to his wrist reduces those opportunities and therefore in turn the bouts of crying. The recommended age is for 3 months plus but if you have a baby that waves its arms and legs around and you need something to take their attention for a while then this is it! There are other wrist rattles on the market but this is the only set I have seen that comes with feet as well. As he is a bit young for them and he has skinny arms and legs I put them over his babygro - but with enthusiastic waving/thrashing them come off. He is most impressed currently with the feet (although his feet are a new discovery full stop anyway) but I think this is also to do with the fact that he has had numerous toys attached to his wrists of late (see the issue with face hitting above). The only reason I haven't given this a five is because the rattle sound is so quiet, I think it needs to be louder as I can barely hear it and it is considerably quieter than any other rattles of this type.

If you want something to distract your little one then this is it...
on 20 February 2009
The foot bits are useless as they have no shape and fall straight off. My baby was never interested in the wrist wraps, but i now have them fastened around the handle of his car seat and he talks to them!
The rattles are too quiet and you can only hear them if you hold them to your ear.

Not really a successful buy for us.
on 3 January 2014
These were an absolute hit with my baby nephew - they are really brightly coloured, lovely characters, and they make great individual noises like crackles etc. Definitely worth buying. Of course they don't always bother with the feet and hands - they often just play with them - but the wrist ones do stay on OK. Good fun.
on 7 June 2014
My son loved these when he was little to just hear the sound when he moved his wrist and feet but now he's a lityle bit older he loves them as he has found his feet and loves pulling at these to try and get them off and chew!! They are lovely and bright aswell and come well packaged.
on 3 February 2014
These are fine, I think that's about all I can honestly say. At 4 months, I can't get the wrist rattles done up on my son any more and the foot finders are still so big that they have to go over his sleepsuit. He likes them for a few minutes, but these are nowhere near the usual good value of Lamaze.
on 25 January 2008
These were a brilliant purchase - countless hours of entertainment watching your child trying to figure out where the bugs have come from, over and over again as they learn to co-ordinate their hands and feet!
on 1 August 2013
This has a great look. it's very colourful and eye catching and the arm rattles fit great

Negatives : the feet rattles keep coming off and could do with an elasticated band. This would improve the fit greatly.
Also I have to stain to hear the sound off the rattle
Overall it was not what I expected, especially from Lamaze but very colourful
on 21 December 2013
These are great for newborns, early baby, they are bright and encourage motor functions and development, they are eye catching and high contrast just as promised. they really are cute and fun for baby , I would recommend for little ones.