Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

Price:£1.14+ £2.03 shipping

on 16 March 2007
This is the worst game I have ever played, it is SO boring and all you do is groom your horse, ( which takes AGES) and ride it but it is really rubbish because you can only walk in a circle and you hardly steer. RUBBISH GAME. If I were you I would avoid it.
on 8 February 2010
I like pony luv because it is so much fun. You can have as many ponies as you like so it is great. I love it! ***** star for anyone who loves horses and ponies!!!
on 10 June 2011
I love horses. So I got this and I was a bit disappointed but then I realised that it was fun. It does take ages to groom your horse but its nice because you get to teach your horse tricks and you get to race it. You get to buy lots of tack and the music is very nice and calming, your pony has a friendly face too. Its really good. I love horses and I enjoyed it.
on 21 June 2007
this game is not bad it is good for little kids you can get kitty luv and puppy luv too
on 4 December 2013
i brought it for my young sister. obviously im too old to enjoy it but she very much did. .