Customer reviews

on 29 January 2009
The adapter arrived quickly and I just plugged it in and it worked.
The best thing about it, is that the two ends are connected by a short cable rather than being produced as a single monolithic block with a connector at each end like many other products.
My laptop has the HDMI socket on the side, so a rigid block would require a lot more empty desk space at the side of my laptop. Especially so, once I then connect a rather bulky male DVI-D connector on the end of a stiffer cable from my monitor into the other end.
In this scenario, I would be nervous about shuffling my laptop about with all this stuff hanging off the side, as any stresses from my monitor cable would be pulling directly on my laptop's HDMI socket.

A nice short bendy cable like this product has is ideal.
on 13 November 2010
I needed to connect an HDMI source to a TV mounted on a wall with HDMI in. Problem was that embedded in plasterwork was DVI-D cabling. Didn't want to rip out and run HDMI cabling through if I could avoid it. Bought 2 of these little cables and job done. I wanted cables so that there was more flexibility in the positioning in tight spaces than available with straight adaptors.
on 11 August 2014
Good adapter no apparent deterioration in video image, does the the job. Only problem seen is very loose connection into monitor HDMI but if this is monitor side or adapter side not sure? easily fixed with cable tie to hold in place
on 16 February 2014
This is a high quality DVI to HDMI cable. Both plugs fit quite well in the equipments. The size of the cable was very important in my decision and it works very well for what I need.
on 19 February 2013
I can't fault it. Works without a fuss. Does just what I wanted it to do without a huge long cable. Came when it was expected.
on 22 February 2014
No complaints. Seems a quality product as far as I can tell at this point. What more can I say!?
on 5 August 2014
Good cable, good price, swift delivery - very hard to fault.
on 21 February 2017