on 27 June 2013
Just what I was looking for, for my portable t.v as there was only 1 scart socket that was being used for my freeview set top box.
Very fast delivery.
Would recommend to anyone.
on 27 June 2015
With my setup (DTR & DVD) there is interference if both devices are plugged in together, even with only one turned on, but at least it sits beside the TV so easy to plug / unplug devices.
on 26 May 2015
although once this item arrived i found that it was no longer needed, i have decided to keep it anyway,it is a useful item and at the price of 3.48 its not worth the hassle of returning.
on 24 May 2012
Product was exactly what I had been searching for, needed another scart socket and this was it, very pleased, don't know what else to say, product that I wanted and works perfectly
on 3 June 2014
The first time I used it one of the the scart leads became jammed and fell to pieces when I eventually got it out. Will pay more next time and hopefully will get a better quality
on 29 May 2012
this product is great for those who have virgin, sky or any other digital tv. you don't need to up grade for recordin just use this product an you can record as normal. enjoy
on 9 December 2012
The scart connecter is very poor, doesn't fit well and falls out! Didn't pay much so can't be bothered returning it but I will now go out and pay more for a decent one!
on 8 January 2014
I have used one these items before. Makes a neater job with scart cable routing. Takes two units O.K. so long as only one unit switched on from mains at anyone time.
on 2 July 2013
i had never heard of these before. it saves a lot of messing about . before i had to keep unpluging things now i can watch all my old vhs films and dvd no problem.
on 6 August 2015
This enables me to connect my Youview Box to both TV and DVD Recorder for the purpose of making permanent DVD recordings of TV progs, just as I hoped it would.