Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 9 March 2013
These are good value for money especially as we use quite a lot of these for work. It is a little annoying that they are not wrapped/packed in 10's, it is just one massive pile. This is only a minor niggle and the quality is good.
on 7 April 2013
The description 'Assorted' and the photo of assorted dividers almost put me off purchasing (I thought it might be the leftovers from an office supply cupboard)

The product that turned up was exactly what I wanted - 25 sets of 10 part A4 multi-coloured dividers in a box. (No annoying wrappers)

The delivery was timely, the product was good and the price I paid was excellent.
on 27 December 2013
All the dividers were the same 10-part sets. Each set was shrink wrapped separately. All were the same muliticoloured. Not as the picture, but that is not a problem because if I need only 5 dividers, then just use alternate ones, then another 5-part set by turning over (top-to-bottom) the remaining ones. No white ones, but then I always put a white index cover sheet at the front.
on 6 December 2012
The items supplied are all the ten-part set depicted at the bottom of the pile not some of each type as implied by 'assorted'. The quality of these is standard.
on 11 June 2014
From the picture and the description "assorted" I thought there would be different types of dividers and this is what attracted me. They are all the same, I still think they are good value and delivery was quick.
on 8 September 2013
I ordered this pack a few months back and, when it run out, my employees asked me to buy more of the same. I offered them pricier alternatives, they said they weren't interested. To me that says it all.
on 11 March 2013
After purchasing this product from a stationers at a cost of £10 for 10, I couldn't believe the excellent value that Spicers offered. Will definitely be ordering again.
on 14 January 2014
Ideal for storage and infrequent use but if you want them for day to day use you need to reinforce the rings or better still buy better quality ones to start with.
on 30 April 2016
Have bought these a few times, good value for money and they just sit in the box on my shelf so don't slide all over the place
on 25 April 2016
Exactly what it says on the tin. 25 sets of 10-part dividers, each set wrapped separately. Great value for money.

See one answered question