Customer reviews

on 30 July 2017
Perfect for what I need
on 7 July 2017
Helping me get my paperwork organised
on 20 February 2015
Described as having a good thing.
Also fast delivery. Recommended.
on 18 March 2017
Very good quality and helpful for filing stationery both at home and at the office. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. The order also arrived promptly as promised.
on 21 March 2017
Excellent products, Excellent service
on 11 July 2017
Not overall happy with it if I'm honest. It's sturdy don't get me wrong but that bit of flimsy card (practically paper that folds over) needs to be so much stronger. And didn't look as it did in picture. In picture it has numbers up the left and a little label area on the right. This comes with the letters on the left (says nothing about letters) and numbers on the right with no box to write what everything is...
review imagereview image
on 28 November 2012
At first glance this file organiser would seem to break if you filled it with anything more than 50 pages, however I've filled it to the point where you cannot fit anything else in and it is showing no signs of ripping nor stretching. I brought this file organiser to organise my household files and documents and I found this to be the best choice.

The only drawback would be its lid is incredibly thin and is not as strong as the rest of it, and it will most certainly crease or rip if you do not look after it.
on 14 April 2012
Exactly what I need to keep myself organised. Need to use an elastic band to keep closed but not really a problem. Plenty of pockets which hold all my household documents. Would purchase again if needed.
on 17 July 2013
Really fast delivery. And good quality, Just what i needed as i am just starting up my business and there is so much paperwork. Thank You
on 30 January 2012
Stout manila concertina file with good labelled tabs. I expect it to last for years, and it was a decent price too.