on 4 March 2017
Does the job.
on 10 April 2017
Value for money on this item !
on 11 October 2016
Perfect
on 12 February 2010
I tried in several places to get this ink fax film ribbon and found it to be considerably more expensive until I found it on Amazon. The order was dealt with very fast and the item arrived exactly when they said - just 1 day.
on 15 August 2012
Delivery was fine and as good as expected. Product less good but was not expecting anything else. Phone and inkfilm a little dated now and I could do with updating both. You only get 140 pages with the film which works out at about 10p per page which isn't that bad, but the hassle of getting a new film and the shortness of the film's life make it a bit of a pain.
on 29 October 2013
I made a big mistake purchasing this machine. It is very cheap plastic in design for the price paid, I was expecting something of better quality from a big name manufacturer. However the product is made in China so they want to make maximum profit with minimum investment. The other big drawback is that it uses an ink film which is expensive to replace when the original (which is a test roll with hardly any ink paper on it) so it needs to be replaced shortly after receiving a few faxes.The replacement rolls are around the £20 mark. I feel that Philips have done this on purpose in order to claw a bit more money from the purchaser, but they do not realise the harm to their name it causes. Why couldn't they have included a normal ink roll. Last time I purchase a Philips brand.
on 30 November 2011
This product arrived quite promptly and did what it says on the tin. At a good price. What more can you want!
on 16 April 2013
I have found out to my cost that these film rolls are an expensive consumable for fax machines. Rather than get these, I'd suggest getting an ink jet fax to start with. Ink's cheaper than rolls!
on 18 July 2013
I always buy this brand of film ribbon for my phone/fax machine as it is the one recommended and one that I know about. It seems to last a good long time..though fortunately I don't get too many faxes these days...only a print out, once in a while, of phone calls that I have made. I like Philips products and am confidant that this will not leak it's ink anywhere or make a mess inside the phone.
on 18 October 2010
I had great problems in obtaining an inksheet for my ansaphone locally, but Amazon arranged an immediate purchase on enquiry and the ink sheet was received within 3-4 days. I will definitely use this service again.

See one answered question