on 9 February 2014
I bought it as I wanted a dedicated omelette pan and particularly want the same or very similar to pan used/endorsed by Delia Smith. I did not season it as long as stated in some other posts, only about 1 hour, but that was more than enough and it is perfectly non-stick for me.

My previous pan was a teflon coated variety and a little nit smaller, maybe only 15cm, and really too small for a decent two or three egg omelette. Also this pan seemed to take an age to warm up, but the Littlegem is faster to heat and just works better, with no hot spots.

I keep cleaning to a minimum and just let it cool and then wipe clean with paper kitchen roll before storing. maybe a little hot water now an again, but never scrub and NEVER detergents.

Works perfectly for me and seems built to last. Looks a bit "old school" but that's the whole point - its just solidly built with no frills.
on 16 May 2013
make sure you season it and its absolutely non stick and so useful. i seasoned it by putting in some sea salt and then filling it with oil and setting it on low heat for two hours. don't wash with soap just hot water and then air dry.
on 11 April 2016
This pan is OK but you must follow the instructions to make it none stick. It does tend to still stick and I do find it rather heavy to use as I have arthritis in my hands and wrists.
on 7 June 2012
I purchased this pan as a dedicated curry pan to prepare restaurant style single portion curries. This is a great little pan (wished I'd bought the next size up) it evenly distributes heat and is dead easy to clean.

One niggle you should be aware of, on my gas hob the pan has a tendency to tip over if not placed correctly. This happened to me with over 2 tblsp of very hot oil in the pan - another reason I wished I had got the next size up and as a result only 4 stars.
on 19 September 2016
The rivets connecting the handle to the pan are insecure and leak, allowing hot fat to trickle onto the hands. Trying to season the pan was a nightmare. Being a doctor I consider the likelihood of a burn is high in using this dangerous pan. A complete waste of money which I strongly feel needs to be refunded to me. I have traded for many years with Amazon and this is my first complaint.
on 16 March 2015
Fantastic little product! I love the simplicity of this pan. I do not know if it is advised for this product, but I have slammed this badboy inside the stove several times, and it works great. Washing up is also very easy; if you do the washing up straight after cooking, you will get away with a 5 second spray and scrub and it's as good as new.

My product arrived with an inconsequential corrosion situation on the handle, but this is nothing to worry about.
on 17 September 2016
Perfect. My second after seventeen year old pan 'died'.
on 4 August 2015
I had one of these pans for years and it was mistakenly put in dishwasher. I replaced it with this model earlier this year. My friend was impressed (!) with omelettes so I have bought her one. Wouldn't be without it. Perfect fried eggs.
on 10 August 2016
Good size. Nice and deep. Pleased with this purchase.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 October 2011
Revived this Omelette pan two days after ordering so very very pleased, it is a perfect little pan, robust and sturdy would highly recommended this but make sure you wash with soapy water first or place in the dishwasher as advised. My Omelettes are now wonderful!