Customer reviews

on 18 October 2016
Was amazed at how quick this watch was delivered,i ordered it on a Saturday and was in my possession by monday lunchtime,thats effenciey.
The watch itself is definitely value for money,its very clear to see the time,the light on it is very useful, especially when your short of lamp oil like me, feels comfortable on my my wrist,and looks really good,i would definitely recommend this watch.
on 31 October 2015
I bought this to replace one almost exactly similar that I've had for many years and is starting to show its age (only because the mechanisms are stiffening and becoming difficult for my arthritic hands to manipulate, it still works well). It is a basic watch, doesn't do anything fancy, but is ideal for me as it is very clear, reliable and has the best backlight I have found. When I bought the other, I researched many much more expensive ones and found them not nearly as good. Very good value.
on 2 April 2017
This was actually for my mom. But it was the only less manly watch I could find in gold that would fit her wrist.
After saying that she's absaloutley thrilled with it. It looks lovely and works really well
on 26 November 2014
The back figures and pointers against a white background make this watch so easy to read without having to put my glasses on, and the Indiglo illuminated dial is fantastic in the dark or a dimly lit area such as the theatre.

I would have given it five stars if it had shown the day as well as the date.
on 8 May 2017
Good clear watch. Very usefull built in light in low light areas. Bangle not so big, poeple with large wrist may struggle with this model
on 16 January 2014
It is easy to read and the indiglo backlight works particularly well with a white face. I have small wrists and have been using velcro straps to obtain a proper fit; however these wear shirt cuffs quite quickly. I decided to try an expanding bracelet as an alternative and after the local watch shop removed 3 links the fit is as good as I am likely to get. Pleased with the result!
on 1 November 2016
Did not keep as recipient said it was very big, very thick and the strap was rather scratchy. Good value.
on 13 July 2017
The only problem was that the face of the watch was too big for my wife's wrist.
on 3 December 2016
Very little choice for expandable bracelet watches which my husband prefers. Looks smart for the money and he'll have no problem seeing the time without glasses. Taking everything into consideration I'm very happy with this watch.
on 28 August 2014
Can't fault the purchase. It was a present for my husband and he loves it. The delivery is my only problem. It was delivered promptly but unfortunately I was not in at the time and a card wad left, I was also sent an email telling me they would delivery next working day. All fine so far. I rang the number the following day to ask for an approximate time of delivery. Spoke to a very nice lady who informed me delivery is between 9.00am and 9.00pm. This time scale with no estimation as the driver is not contactable, I feel let's the service down.