on 11 November 2012
Eight of us played this game and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I have only given four stars as we felt the outcome was a bit obvious. (Hope I am not giving too much away). Everyone came dressed in part. We found at first it was a bit cumbersome reading the parts and I think if we do another it will be much easier for us as we understand how it all works. I used a fold up dining table in my living room and moved my furniture so we could see the the DVD without having to get up from dining area to living area. I asked guests to bring cold starters, a side salad, wine and dessert. I cooked a main course and potatoes and we shared the cost of the game. For a few pounds we had a wonderful time ... A great way to spend an evening without breaking the bank and everyone wants to do another murder mystery game.
on 26 May 2017
My daughter used this for her 13th birthday party. Lots of shrieking for about 3 hours from all 10 of them - they seemed to have a really good time. All bits were present and correct.

They are certainly up for another one...
One person found this helpful
on 4 January 2014
Have hosted three of these murder parties in the past and this was the least favourite. The party planner wasn't very clear, especially
in explaining ( or not ) the time to read the individual clues. The characters were not particularly interesting but the D.V.D. was really funny. As the hostess I found it hard to work through the party planner and keep my own part going. In the past it has never been a problem and the whole evening has flowed well. Not a good one to start with if you are a novice!
2 people found this helpful
on 4 November 2017
We're using this game this week. We've sent out the invitations, and everyone is happy with their part, so should be a good evening. We have done a few of Inspector McClue games and haven't been disappointed so far.
on 16 March 2018
Was good fun and the accompanying DVD was fantastic. A little disappointed with the depth of plot compared to other versions we've played thiugh
on 20 February 2016
Easy to play/follow if you are new to murder mysteries. Excellent for a special event or just a night with family/friends. You do not find out if you are the murderer until close to the end so keeps it interesting for all players. Dressing up to get into the character is an added bonus.
One person found this helpful
on 5 March 2018
Delivery was very prompt, item was exactly as advertised.
on 29 December 2016
Very fun. We had a blast playing. The problem is the reusability factor so great if you have a big family or friend circle, or if you want to pass it on to others after you're done.
on 6 March 2018
Looks good not tried yet
on 2 October 2016
Absolutely loved this murder mystery package! We took it away on a family holiday and we all got dressed up for the occasion! The DVD playing alongside made it easy to follow and although we didn't do it alongside the 3 course meal (with recepiea included) we did have a feast on the table. Enjoyed this so much and will definitely purchase another