Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 22 August 2013
I was at first I was put off by the cheap price thnking that they may fall apart or feel weak but they're perfectly ok. We bought two to try them and then once satisfied, bought 2 more (our DVD's were taking up to much room). They're full up and everything feels fine. The zip, handle, pages, individual sleeves, are all fine and cd's slot in and out very freely.
on 20 September 2013
I bought this to store my DVD collection and it is perfect for the job. I have managed to store all of my TV show DVDs in there with no problem at all - it is full and there is no sign of damage or potential rippage.
on 10 February 2013
Just what I was looking for. Will definitely be ordering more! CD singles in one place instead of all over the house.
on 11 October 2013
The case easily and securely held all 208 dvd's with no issues. The case also has a quality flexible handle for carriage.
on 23 February 2014
Excellent value for money. Saves a whole load of space and it really does hold 208 dvds.' About to order some more.
on 25 March 2014
I read a lot of reviews on the larger DVD cases and a lot of people said they rip easily. This one however is high quality.

Although I was shocked after inserting the majority of my DVDs that I had almost filled the entire case, so I will definitely be getting another one in the near future.
on 2 July 2014
I am emigrating in August and needed something that would fit in my suitcase to keep my entertained whilst waiting for a new internet connection. I was amazed by this. I haven't used it for much but it is totally full and (importantly) is not very heavy so it shouldn't add lots to my weight limit. I will be buying another one.
on 28 January 2016
Bought 2 of these to sort out my collection of dvds and games, and they do the job perfectly. Unfortunately my collection was much bigger than I thought so came back to buy a couple more to see the price has doubled. Why? I paid £13ish each for them I will not be paying £25 each as I need at least 2 more.
Other than the new price I have no problems at all with these wallets, the are good quality, look smart and do the job.
If the sellers put their prices down to a more reasonable one I will def. buy again but as of now I have close to 300 dvds and games sat on the side until I can get another wallet that matches my other 2
on 17 November 2016
the fastenings are quite sturdy as none of the pages have fallen out, only thing is the spaces for the cds are a little tight so you have to shove a bit to stretch the plastic. other than that, all good
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 June 2015
I needed a CD wallet of this size for about 90 CDs plus their sleeve info. I already have the http://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Binder-Capacity-Nylon-Black/dp/B00DIHVMEA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435306329&sr=8-2&keywords=amazon+basics+cd+wallet and expected this to be of a similar quality.
In summary, its not. The sleeves are a very flimsy cheap plastic (whereas the amazon basics CD wallet is a thicker and better quality plastic) and they are very stingy space-wise. On the edges there are tiny unnoticeable ridges - unnoticeable that is, until you try and insert the CD sleeve.
Frustratingly, after spending 40 mins+ wiggling the inserts into every other sleeve I got to near the end to discover one pouch had been ripped off completely, so I'd suggest you check every page before you start painstakingly inserting all your CDs!
Would not recommend if you are planning to insert the CD sleeves as well as the CDs (and you certainly wouldn't fit both the CD AND the sleeve in the same pouch), but otherwise, it is fine.