on 12 March 2015
I love this telenovela!
Gorgeous actor Mario Cimarro plays two roles: Salvador, a simple-minded farmer, and Salvador, the "reincarnation" of an educated businessman whos spirit takes possession of farmer's body in order to take care of (and set things straight with) the people he loves but had to leave behind.
I wished I could buy the full version of this telenovela to watch all episodes of "Un Cuerpo Del Deseo".
on 31 August 2015
I have been following the series on the Television but had missed a few episodes, hence the purchase. I am very satisfied with this purchase which arrived very quickly considering it was shipped from the United States, and at a very competitive Price.
on 2 January 2011
VERY NICE FILM. DVD CLEAR AND VERY AUDIBLE TRANLATED IN ENGLISH . IT IS A MUST WATCH FILM YOU WILL ENJOY IT
on 6 February 2013
I have seen many parts of this soap on the TV, I was expecting to get all on the DVDs, but the DVDs are shorten version, but still i recomend it to all, nice soap and good quality
on 27 October 2015
Captivating experience watching this series. Although some scenes were deleted... it was understandable. The original would have been too much!
on 6 October 2008
Saw this with the girlfriend, wouldn't have been something that I would have watched myself.

Appears to follow standard pattern of latin soap operas, which is: over melodramatic music, one or two characters who are completely over the top and wooden acting.

Having said that the storyline wasn't too bad for the most part and some of the characters are very easy on the eye. Spanish soap opera was cut down to size for a series of DVD's, I understand these things go on for months on Mexican TV and I wouldn't have been able to stand that!!
on 10 September 2009
This is the best program I have ever watch and especially the storyline and very professional I wish they continue like other series...
on 21 January 2016